• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Lionsgate Shop offers Terminator 2: Complete Collector's Set on Blu-ray for $44 + $5 s&h at Lionsgate Shop

Click here: link
Lionsgate Shop offers the Terminator 2: Complete Collector's Set on Blu-ray Disc for $110.99. Coupon code "2012T2" cuts that to $44.40. With $4.95 shipping
It comes with a 6-disc Blu-ray set, both Extreme Edition and Ultimate Edition DVDs, digital copy of the movie, and a T-800 endoskull bust that plays sound effects. Deal ends December 31.

SPECIAL OFFERS FROM LIONGATESHOP.COM LINK

Member Summary

Terminator 2: Complete Collector's Set
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I'd use that skull as a topper on my pinball machine.

DAMN, these things are selling new for $200 on eBay! The like new sets are hitting $100+ and the bad shape sets get $50 a pop! Please, someone talk me out of buying 10! J/K, I want you to talk me INTO it! Muahahahahaha!

Just received mine today. Wow, they're huge! They came in the original box that has a "Do not sell before Tuesday May 19, 2009". The box is pretty dirty, but not beat up. Perhaps they found a pallet of them in a warehouse somewhere and decided to liquidate them?

Anyway! Thanks again, I'm thrilled to own one for that price.

Happy holidays!

kdn102 said:   DAMN, these things are selling new for $200 on eBay!

Since they are $147 shipped on Amazon..that doesn't make too much sense.

At $50 though..it's a good price.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014