• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Right now Kmart has Rockstar and Amp for 88 cents per 16 oz can. It is on the back page of their 12/2-12/8 ad.

That is the cheapest I have EVER seen Rockstar.

Kmart.com
See Kmart.com discounts that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Rockstar
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

The amp has 50 cents off coupon on them making them 38 cents.I bought like 20

woss said:   The amp has 50 cents off coupon on them making them 38 cents.I bought like 20

Where do you get that coupon from? Thanks

Ad scan

There is the ad...

Anyone know anything about Kmart rain checks? I just ordered some .55 off/1 can Rockstar coupons from eBay but they may not be here til Monday so maybe if i find an out of stock store I can get the rain check to use that price with the coupon making them .33 each!!

mkillgo said:   Ad scan

There is the ad...

Anyone know anything about Kmart rain checks? I just ordered some .55 off/1 can Rockstar coupons from eBay but they may not be here til Monday so maybe if i find an out of stock store I can get the rain check to use that price with the coupon making them .33 each!!

Where did the .55 coupon originate? Was it in any of the Sunday circulars?

Bought last 13 cans of rockstar zero. Also found some thanksgiving stuff for 75% off. Thanks op

No they look like the tear off a pad kind from a convenience store...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014