• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
1 year Miami herald sunday paper $8.99

Offers limited to new subscribers in Miami-Dade County or Broward County who have not received home delivery of The Miami Herald in the last 30 days. Offer not valid with any other offer. At the end of the introductory period, service will continue at the regular price. If you do not wish to renew your subscription, you must call our customer service center at 1-800-THE-HERALD (843-4372). Weekend subscribers will receive delivery on New Years Day, January 21, February 18, Memorial Day, May 29, July 4, Labor Day, November 28, November 29, December 24, Christmas Day, December 26, and December 31. An additional $1.25 will be assessed to all subscribers for the increased size and value of the Thanksgiving Day (Nov. 28) edition, Football special section (Aug. 30) & Memorial Day papers.Your subscription price includes a separate daily transportation cost of $.25 Monday - Saturday, $.46 Sunday and applicable Florida sales tax. You have the option of picking up your papers at one of our distribution centers to avoid transportation costs. The TV Book is not included in the subscription price. Please ask your agent to opt-in for an additional 50-cents per week.This subscription does not include Miami Herald Plus+. To add this feature call 1-800-The-Herald.The Miami Herald Rewards Program is available to all subscribers who have been active for 90 days.Visit www.miamiherald.com/rewards for more information

Member Summary

Miami Herald
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This is on again. Looks like the Miami Herald is desperate for Sunday readers. The grocery coupons will more than pay for the subscription. I already get the Sun Sentinel so I won't be getting the Herald.

http://www.groupon.com/deals/miami-herald-7

MitchFlorida said:   This is on again. Looks like the Miami Herald is desperate for Sunday readers. The grocery coupons will more than pay for the subscription. I already get the Sun Sentinel so I won't be getting the Herald.

http://www.groupon.com/deals/miami-herald-7

Mitch make sure to call and cancel that Sun-Sentinel auto renewal before it renews on you. I suggest calling a few days prior to the expiration. Otherwise they renew at full price which is crazy. Also expect alot of hassle to cancel and take notes becuase they are very tricky. Also expect 50-100 phone calls trying to get you to resubscribe. They once called my home more than 30 times in a week, constantly with auto dialers. Pure desperation. Same goes for this Herald deal. What is funny is .46 delivery charge and no TV guide. When is the last time you used the tv guide? The things that used to make papers sell are just not important any more. Sunday coupons are the best value there. The sunday sale flyers are online, who uses a tv guide, sports news and box scores online, stock quotes live etc.

Rob

the tv guide is there if you request it. I have several more months on the Sun Sentinel, which I think is a better paper. I rarely even read the paper, I like the ads.

I have saved about $25 on coupons in the last couple of months so it is really pays to subscribe.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014