• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Scope Link

Cabela's Alpha Series Riflescope

Think you canít get a high-performance riflescope at a value price? Think again: The Cabelaís 3-12x40 riflescope with its custom EXT reticle has the features youíre looking for at an unbelievably low price. Our U.S.-engineered 4X optical system is fully multicoated for a bright, clear image even in low-light conditions. Extra-long eye relief, a large exit pupil and fast-focus eyepiece allow for quick target acquisition. A user-friendly EXT reticle lets you accurately adjust for bullet drop at distances up to 500 yards. Innovative one-piece main tube design makes this scope light and durable compared to the competition. Scopes are comfortable and easy to use and feature low-profile windage and elevation adjustments, rubber eye guard and easy-grip rubber selector. Waterproof, fogproof and shockproof

Cabela's
Need a Cabela's coupon that earns 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Alpha Series Riflescope (12.91kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer

Got one. I have had a gift card laying around for a while that I used. Thanks OP!

There are 4 bad reviews out of 16.

seems like a good price. in for 2. will return one if it's not good enough.

Any way to get free shipping?

Bikeman said:   Any way to get free shipping?

Get a Cabela's Visa card. Use it to pay for your purchase and use the promotion code: CLUBVISA - no minimum purchase, good until 12/31/12. You'll also get $10 free when you sign up for the visa card. Alternatively, spend over $99 through 12/17 and use promotion code: 2SANTA

Just put it on my AR. Phenomenal to say the least. I was able to cover 15 holes with a 50 cent piece at a distance of 200 yards. I was using 55 grn fmj remington ammo.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014