• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Fisher-Price Little People Nativity Set - A Little People Christmas (Reg $39) $19.99

Free Standard Shipping w/ $49+ or Shoprunner eligible or add $6.59 shipping

Product Description
Celebrate a most special day, from long ago and far away! Children will love learning about the Nativity and retelling the story through play. With this charming set of their own, they just might leave your holiday collectible alone.

Member Summary

nativity (19.72kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Great find, thanks OP

I have one I got from Family Christian and I must say, this set rocks!

It is a MUST HAVE for any Christmas home setup.

What Flipit said. My kids (2 and 3) LOVE this.

Is this the same one as Family Christian with the lights and sounds?

I have one and I dont have small kids. It is the cutest thing ever

Thanks! Got one with free Shoprunner shipping.

lochnessleady said:   Is this the same one as Family Christian with the lights and sounds?

I don't think so, there is no mention of sounds in the description. I know it only comes in a plain white box because I gave it as a gift last year.

Fisher price store has one on sale that has lights and sounds. $25 shipped .. might be a better deal?!

Deal is dead now

The deal was posted almost 3 weeks ago.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014