• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I searched and found no mention of this $25 upgrade rebate for purchasers of Kaspersky Internet Sceurity 2013 (3 user) from Frys or Frys.com. For those of us that picked up a copy of KIS2013 at Thanksgivng FAMIR ($55 rebate) this lets you make $25 and it is completely legit, LOL! Here is the link to the original post $55 MIR KIS2013 from Frys post; and here is a link to the rebate page at Kaspersky for the the $25 upgrade rebate KIS 2013 $25 Upgrade MIR The $55 rebate requires the a copy of the registration form, a copy of the receipt or invoice, and the ENTIRE ORIGINAL BOTTOM box flap containing the original UPC barcode and part number.; the $25 Upgrade rebate wants the a copy of the registration form, a copy of the receipt or invoice, a copy of the UPC code from the product packaging, the ENTIRE ORIGINAL TOP box flap containing the Kaspersky product name and/or logo from the product packaging, and a copy of the installation disk or page 1 from the manual of a competitor's product or previous Kaspersky product. 3. Note the ENTIRE ORIGINAL TOP box flap must be submitted.

The underlined sections are copied directly from my forms. So for those FWer's that picked up KIS2013 during the $55 MIR promo from Fry's heres a bonus $25! Yes, Kaspersky has a bit of a reputation as being slow in paying, but they have never failed to deliver on their rebates in my experience.

Member Summary

kaspersky
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks for posting this. Unfortunately, I have already done this upgrade rebate since it started in October. If anyone hasn't already done it, then it's always nice to make $25 profit for buying software!!

Thanks. I just did a google search for Kasperky KIS Upgrade Rebates and found the link. It was not shown on the Frys.com site.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014