Member Summary

xbox (8.65kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

It says $199.

Update: it will say 149 if you add it to your cart

You may want to add "B&M only" in your title.

It's not B&M only, you can get the price shipped, you just have to pay shipping, cheapest available for me was around $12.

Microsoft is probably having trouble selling these things now. That would explain the discount. I think everyone is going for the PS3 due to its free online gameplay. Trust me, I have a PS3 so I would know.

SalamiSincere said:   Microsoft is probably having trouble selling these things now. That would explain the discount. I think everyone is going for the PS3 due to its free online gameplay. Trust me, I have a PS3 so I would know.

Wrong. Look up the recent November/Thanksgiving sales numbers.

It wouldn't let me choose shipping. It says in store only.

SalamiSincere said:   Microsoft is probably having trouble selling these things now. That would explain the discount. I think everyone is going for the PS3 due to its free online gameplay. Trust me, I have a PS3 so I would know.

I would think it is probably more likely that it is due to the next gen consoles coming out probably within the next year or so.

Thanks and Green 4 U! In for 3- meeting friends nearby my store for lunch and will give them cash to pay been able to sell these NIB for $210 on Craigslist Pretty Easily with tax final price is $161 for me so $50 profit per xbox sounds like a Merry Deal!

mkillgo said:   Thanks and Green 4 U! In for 3- meeting friends nearby my store for lunch and will give them cash to pay been able to sell these NIB for $210 on Craigslist Pretty Easily with tax final price is $161 for me so $50 profit per xbox sounds like a Merry Deal!

The retail/MSRP on these is $199 and you are selling them for more than that on Craigslist? You must be a heck of a salesperson.

Better check cause I just got the $149 price but my confirmation email states I must pickup before closing tonight or price is subject to change.

Picked it up before they closed. Thank you! They confirmed if they aren't picked up by closing they go back up to $199

I have been paring them Each with a copy of the Dead Island Games I got on BF for $4 each, so makes the retail closer to $239 which after tax is almost $250 at any store. Haven't had one last longer than a day and already have a buyer for one of the 3 coming in the morning! Happy dealing to all!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014