• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This looks like a great Groupon deal. $40 Coupon for $20.

http://www.groupon.com/deals/fragrancenet-december-washington-dc

Here is the fine print
Expires Mar 6, 2013
Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per order. Online only. Shipping not included; may use Groupon toward shipping. Ships to all of U.S. and Canada. May redeem across orders. Not valid with other offers.

Groupon
See Groupon promo codes that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
FragranceNet.com
See FragranceNet.com promo codes that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

fragrancenet (45.00kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • FragranceNet.com Coupons:
    LS2014
    15% off any order (expires 12/31/14 10:59pm)

I bought this deal BUT...it voids the 20% off your total order deal now available. You must enter an email address for the 20% discount. However, you can accept the discount immediately. For me, the 20% discount equaled more than the $20 Groupon extra value. Thus, it was somewhat a wash.

I actually purchased 2 Groupon vouchers and used them in the same order. and hence got a neat 50% off...

Sweet deal since both vouchers were accepted with the same order! FREE shipping on orders $70!

Groupon states only one voucher per customer and one as a gift. Thus, success using two vouchers at the same time may vary.

Research this company before you buy... I was going to get the Groupon, but I backed off when I read some reviews.

FragranceNet.com is a google trusted store....Your purchase will be protected by google trusted stores program....
Moreover, there are a few bad reviews even for Amazon but that doesn't make Amazon a bad seller...

Just bought Groupon (Dallas daily deal). Be aware that any other discounts (20%) are removed at checkout once you enter the Groupon number. With Groupon deal (but paying shipping through FN), saved about $7 on Varvatos "Artisan" over Amazon pricing (with free shipping).

Actually based upon the comments here, went back, bought second Groupon, qualified for free shipping. Ordered second gift purchase. Ended up $23 less than Amazon. Thanks FW.

I have bought from this store extensively from 2002 onwards. I think they sell genuine perfumes, but am not sure if these are "first quality" or some of the old stock left from other retailers or the same thing as the retailers like Macy's and Dillard's. One of the things that I noticed that the smell of the same brand from in-store retailers used to last even after washing the garment. However, I don't find that to be the case with FragranceNet.com purchases. I recently got an item as gift supposedly from an in-store and I see the fragrance for that doesn't last for more than 8-10 hours. Anyone else experience same thing with their online fragrance purchases?

Found a product sold by this company on its own website, on Amazon, and on eBay -- all in stock. Placed the order through its own website with a coupon, which resulted in the lowest price. My order was cancelled, claiming the product was out of stock. Then the price on its website went up, still in stock.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014