• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

pic (1.99MB)
Disclaimer

pic2 (1.98MB)
Disclaimer
just left Home Depot with a Weber One Touch Gold 26.75" grill for $142. this normally goes for $299

item 202-779

Trooper Road Norristown, PA

Home Depot
See Home Depot discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Weber One Touch Gold (11.75kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary

Where are you? Location matters a great deal on grill clearances.

the post says "...Trooper Road Norristown, PA"

rlsport5 said:   the post says "...Trooper Road Norristown, PA"You are too quick to judge. Says so after the edit in response to KMCHERRY's post.

Yes. I edited to add the location.

KMCHERRY was correct.

Pictures added. Sorry it took so long.

OP: is that the HD in the shopping center with WalMart? my sis lives like a mile from there, i'll have her pick it up for me

oppie1 said: OP: is that the HD in the shopping center with WalMart? my sis lives like a mile from there, i'll have her pick it up for me

That's the one.

thanks... gonna give her a call then...

Here's the link to it on their site. link

poorfatkid said:   Yes. I edited to add the location.

KMCHERRY was correct.

No worries--it's great to get the picture of the clearance tag, though previous clearances on these have usually been in the north. Will check it out in Richmond anyway.

oppie1 said:   thanks... gonna give her a call then...

Ask her to pick up some milk will ya,

we're running short on milk

Also confirmed at HD in Conshohocken, PA

I am fairly familiar with the prices of this model, particularly at HD. I don't recall that grill ever being $299. Search the Internet and you'll find almost everyone selling it for about $159. HD is rarely deceptive with its 'was' prices, but this is clearly not a normal price to compare ordinary pricing. The deal saves about $10.

Well it's $299 at Lowes, Target, Sears, AJ Madison, ABT, WalMart, Kmart, Ace Hardware. Even $299 on Home Depots own website.

Please post one link where this model is $159.

This is the 26.75" model (781001) not the smaller 22.5" which I think you are looking at.

infinitemonkeys said:   I am fairly familiar with the prices of this model, particularly at HD. I don't recall that grill ever being $299. Search the Internet and you'll find almost everyone selling it for about $159. HD is rarely deceptive with its 'was' prices, but this is clearly not a normal price to compare ordinary pricing. The deal saves about $10.this is the 26 1/2" grill, not the 22 1/2" grill. the 26 1/2" grill is hard to find on sale.

edit: poorfatkid beat me to pointing out the size of this grill. i found 3 near me using the inventory tracker but i don't know if the grill is on clearance there. hopefully there'll be another price drop soon.

edit: last year HD marked down the weber 18.5" smokey mountain cooker down to $41 link to last year's HD weber deal

Going to do price check now Thanks OP

KMCHERRY said:   poorfatkid said:   Yes. I edited to add the location.

KMCHERRY was correct.

No worries--it's great to get the picture of the clearance tag, though previous clearances on these have usually been in the north. Will check it out in Richmond anyway.

None in the Richmond western suburbs (Henrico). Drat. The extra size would have been nice.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014