• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://us.megabus.com/Megabus%20Offers%20200000%20Free%20Seats.a...

Promo Code: TRYMEGABUS

There is a .50 Cent Booking Fee

you have to travel between jan 9 and feb 28!!

thanks 1stbuy

Member Summary

megabus
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

buyer beware
Thanks coolbreeze
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
No free tix were displaying from NYC to DC on Feb 22nd weekend. Everything was regular price.

anaray (Dec. 07, 2012 @ 8:49a) |

Day trip for 2 from Austin to San Antonio cost me $2.80
Giving it a try. Thanks.

centexraider (Dec. 07, 2012 @ 9:00a) |

nice

johnwhitete (Dec. 11, 2012 @ 11:40p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Apparently $1 is not cheap enough.

"subject to availability"
I hate it when they put up something like this. Made look at them. Out of the 5-6 trips, 4-5 trips were late.

Is this same company as Greyhound?

Thanks. Found one $0 seat (on a route that's normally $24 each way) and another $1 seat, for a $1.50 with reservation fee round trip.
L=megabus]/megabus.com-coupons/#shopnow=http://www.megabus.com[/L] is a Greyhound competitor. They are NOT Greyhound

Almost makes me what to take the bus ... second thought maybe not. Great if you want/need to travel this way.

The $0 seat goes to $20+ when you're trying to book 2 seats. Not a bad deal, but not $0.

book them separately?

Bolt Bus (similar to Mega Bus) is owned by Greyhound...not Mega Bus (European-owned).

omarECD said:   Bolt Bus (similar to Mega Bus) is owned by Greyhound...not Mega Bus (European-owned). your linking capabilities are bad and you should feel bad!

(In my best thread crapping weenie voice)

They only sell this for $1 or $5 normally so this should be in the freebee section.

(because someone was bound to do it.)

magwheels said:   The $0 seat goes to $20+ when you're trying to book 2 seats. Not a bad deal, but not $0.

Worked for me when booking 2 seats from Houston to Austin during the dates allowed.

Thanks OP!

I was also able to book 2 free tickets between NY and DC. Paid $5 each for one leg of the trip so RT for 2 DC-NY around Valentine's Day for $10. Regardless of the regular price on some routes, this is definitely a hot deal - and one I would have missed if not for the OP. Thanks!

Looks like there is a 50 cent reservation fee. I can get a free one way ticket but the reservation but it costs 50 cents to reserve so while not free still a decent deal.

Edit: Interesting it is only doing it for a specific journey between Richmond and DC. Change any aspect (date or destination) and the 50 cent fee goes away.

might have to find a reason to take a trip. thanks OP

don't forget 2.5% CashBack!

2cheap2eat said:   Is this same company as Greyhound?
They are Coach USA.

Any First Class seats w/meal?

Tried booking various routes Madison, WI to Chicago, IL, with travel dates between Jan 9- Feb 28. I used the promo code and made attempts 15 times and they all come up $20 per trip or more. Must be only select destinations I guess.

Do I have to ride the bus ?

polishdreamer said:   Do I have to ride the bus ?

Just the short one.

Cocheseuga said:   polishdreamer said:   Do I have to ride the bus ?

Just the short one.

Like usual, I'm warming your seat for you.

no chicago to toronto?

Great find. The deal works for me.

Worked!!

Thanks OP. got in for 6! All in one transaction from Dallas to San Antonia and back. Just for .50.

I don't want this , but it is so cheap bought 10 tickets to random destinations in case I needed them or could sell them!
thanks op

If you dont plan to use, just leave it so others can benefit from this deal.

me and buddies got the deal. 12 roundtrip tickets to DC from NY only $.50 cents. Now all we need is hotel for a $1 and this deal be even more awesome!!!!!!!

Anyone else having trouble with payment? I'm trying to book a regular fare and it keeps telling me "Transaction declined. You may wish to try another card, or contact the merchant." and i've tried multiple Visa cards.

Pimp my Ride!

worked on my first attempt. Prov. RI to NYC RT for $0.00

Lotta the deals stink for me, on the way there the only $0 trips are in the evening and on the way back all the $0 trips are in the morning. So gotta pay $24 one-way either way in order to get a visit of at least a day in without having to pay for 2 nights at a hotel

I see their buses in my area and they stop at the local truck stop. They only pick up in Southern Pa. I would have loved to book a trip to nyc

I tried playing with it like from NYC to Memphis Tn and there isnt a price reduction. I then tried Orlando to atlanta for my parents and there is a free time listed. I also saw some 9 dollar and 4 dollar trips. Odd another time was 29.00

Great deal if you can get it

was about to post this in free stuff forum and got a notification of possible duplication
LOL
might try it anyway, since value is under 10 bucks for a lot of their routes

here is their map link:
http://us.megabus.com/routemap.aspx

_Megabus_ has free wifi, and 115 volt outlet at every seat. Not a bad deal.

IS there a list of free trips? The one I tried to book (Atl to Chattanooga) was its regular rate of $3

austex said:   _Megabus_ has free wifi, and 115 volt outlet at every seat. Not a bad deal.

While they do have free wifi, I found the seat rows to be too close together to use a laptop. (A tablet is OK.) Don't plan on being able to get any work done on the road.

Skipping 5 Messages...
nice

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014