• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.amazon.com/DCI-Knuckle-Pounder-Meat-Tenderizer/dp/B00...

-Meat tenderizer looks just like traditional brass knuckles
-Tenderizer grid on base
-Grooves make it easy to hold and pound the meat
-Made of aluminum alloy
-Measures 4.25 x 2.75 x 2-inches

"Give your meat a punch! Get out that pent-up aggression while preparing your meat with this cool Kuckle Pounder Meat Tenderizer. Looks just like traditional brass knuckles but instead of "knuckles" there is a tenderizer grid. Its made of heavy aluminum alloy and its grooves make it easy to hold and pound the meat. Now what are you waiting for? Pound it out!"

VenturaJen op sd

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

tenderizor (9.19kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

Why am I visualizing Rocky in the meat processing plant?

Adrian!!!!!

OMG! I can't stop laughing! It warns "WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs."

ScooberDiver said:   OMG! I can't stop laughing! It warns "WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs."
I believe Steven Tyler of Aerosmith choked on one of these when he was 3.

Perfect for beating your meat.

Look under theFrequently Bought Together..lol
Nadia G's Bitchin' Kitchen: Cookin' for Trouble
Bitchin' Kitchen Cookbook: Rock Your Kitchen--And Let the Boys Clean Up the Mess

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014