Staples coupon for $75 off Lenovo

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Just got an email for Coupon number 61880 expires 12/6 excludes item #985048.

can be applied to their sale computers.

example Ideapad S405 for 325.

or H430 with i3 for 304.

or H430 with i5 for 425

Staples
See Staples discounts that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Staples coupon for $75 off Lenovo (56.97kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

Actually the coupon went out Tuesday afternoon for some...

for instore buys

http://reg.e.staples.com/c/s/tagfrm/hBQvlaaB7SHGCB8vip1DvjMC$DX/...

Thanks for sharing OP and yesidonoitall! What do people think of the Ideapad S405? I am shopping for a 11-13.3" laptop for portability. But the S405 seems thin and (relatively) light so I am debating.

Costcoer said:   Thanks for sharing OP and yesidonoitall! What do people think of the Ideapad S405? I am shopping for a 11-13.3" laptop for portability. But the S405 seems thin and (relatively) light so I am debating.

RE:
S405

As with many that size, there is no cd or dvd drive

The deal works well for me. Thanks OP!

any idea how good the processor is when compared to i3??

I prefer Lenovo, good!

If you can wait until Friday there is $100 of coming in store:

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1241432/

Every time I add the desktop computer to my cart and then add the coupon it takes the computer back up to original price is anyone else having this problem?

wow pc are cheaper than iPad

good deals!

Costcoer said:   Thanks for sharing OP and yesidonoitall! What do people think of the Ideapad S405? I am shopping for a 11-13.3" laptop for portability. But the S405 seems thin and (relatively) light so I am debating.

we bought this -- but my wife poo pooed it and returned it .

She didn't like the touchpad (she was coming from a MacBook air that she hated too lol -- it only had 2gb ram and no SSD though).

Thank you yesidonoitall and ikebana for the feedback. The price of S405 went up to $459 while I was hesitating.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014