Lifetime Cash Back:

Toshiba Canvio 3TB USB 3.0 External HD $120 @ Bestbuy

First page
Last page
1 of 1
DJboutit
12/5/12 5:29 PM
Toshiba Canvio 3TB USB 3.0 External HD $120

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Toshiba+-+Canvio+3TB+External+USB+3....

This is the best deal I have seen on a external 3tb hd in store. I just got a 2tb like a month ago I got one of these 3tb today at this price I wish I could have picked up 2
WikiPost
12/5/12 5:29 PM
Toshiba Canvio 3TB USB 3.0 External HD [ image/png - 44.65kB ]
miserly
12/5/12 6:02 PM
says regular price is $130, a $10 savings...
DJboutit
12/5/12 6:04 PM
Try to find this same drive cheaper try to find any 3tb external hd cheaper you can not
nosaurus
12/6/12 3:05 AM
DJboutit said:   

.. try to find any 3tb external hd cheaper you can not

OK, buy this with this. for $117 + tax. Cheaper, no?
adorable
12/7/12 4:34 PM
If Microcenter is closer to you than BestBuy:

http://microcenter.com/product/395892/3TB_Canvio_Desk_SuperSpeed_USB_30_Desktop_External_Hard_Drive
If you have their 5% off coupon after buying anything in-store one day, then come back and use it when the coupon is good, Microcenter $129 - 5% = $122.55 + tax.
Squonk
12/7/12 7:59 PM
nosaurus said:   

DJboutit said:   

.. try to find any 3tb external hd cheaper you can not

OK, buy this with this. for $117 + tax. Cheaper, no?

In store 10% off only, via Staples...if they have it, and it's a Seagate STBV3000100 which has horrible reviews. Your choice...just sayin'...

Oh, having done some research, this unit's 10-minutes "sleep mode" has been a problem for some users; in addition, with the sleep mode it is quite impossible to do a Windows 7 system image backup on this machine. In all fairness, most externals nowadays have a hard time doing Windows system back up image due to some compatibility with the Windows (7 64-bit in my case Home) backup procedure. Just an FYI. I might get one just to try it out for a few weeks so I can return it if it is not what I want. Great price though...

Oh, and some Windows machines can't see the drive when it is brought out of sleep mode (especially Windows XP) unless unplugged and then plugged in again which is hard on the drive itself. Just sayin'
First page
Last page
1 of 1
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.