2 Free passes to Jack Reacher on 12/12

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Free passes to Jack Reacher on 12/12

Just received an email for free passes to Jack Reacher on 12/12 ay 7pm at some AMC theaters across the nation.

http://www.amctheatres.com/events/jack-reacher?utm_medium=Email&...

Thanks joyjitguha op

Baltimore, MD
Dallas, TX
Detroit, MI
Houston, TX
New Jersey
Orlando, FL
Philadelphia, PA
San Jose, CA
Orange County, CA
Seattle, WA
Tampa, FL

Member Summary

Free passes to Jack Reacher on 12/12
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Okay so I know I'm repeating, but SERIOUSLY??? Tom Cruise?? Wonder if Lee Child will be like Anne Rice and horrified at ... (more)

rookiemama (Dec. 07, 2012 @ 3:05p) |

Have not looked at the credits, but I bet Cruise is listed as an executive producer. He makes movies to "star" in.

MrTweaker (Dec. 08, 2012 @ 6:42a) |

Ugh, was excited to see a Jack Reacher movie, but then saw who is starring in it? How is Cruise supposed to act as a 6'... (more)

nitsuj3580 (Dec. 08, 2012 @ 8:09a) |

  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

As a fan of the Book will never watch this movie with TC in it.

As a fan of the Book will never watch this movie with TC in it.

tgooose said:   As a fan of the Book will never watch this movie with TC in it.Say it One more time tgoose...sheesh

Agreed! I don't know how they could cast Cruise as Reacher. I've seen a couple promos on TV - that really sealed it.

tgooose said:   As a fan of the Book will never watch this movie with TC in it.

That's too bad because the movie was actually quite entertaining.

Great find. The deal works for me.

amexblue said:   tgooose said:   As a fan of the Book will never watch this movie with TC in it.

That's too bad because the movie was actually quite entertaining.



I thought the theater trailer looked entertaining,too ..... but that's NOT Jack Reacher.

looks like tgoose is still a little bitter at maverick...

of course Orlando is all claimed. thx anyways

San Jose all gone too.

how could they not do Pittsburgh? Cmon, they filmed it here!

Is it ever a good sign when free tickets are available for a film? Especially one that has the potential to bomb?

I have yet to see free tickets for Les Miserables or The Hobbit.

This is a Netflix viewing at best & I'm sure some people will find it entertaining. The best thing TC has been in recently was "Trapped in the Closet."

Whoever cast a wimp in this tough guy role isn't in touch with reality. It ought to bomb, big time.

Reacher should be a BIG guy... how can they cast Cruise for the character?

Alien mothership should be beaming about this movie.

n2none said:   Is it ever a good sign when free tickets are available for a film? Especially one that has the potential to bomb?

I have yet to see free tickets for Les Miserables or The Hobbit.

This is a Netflix viewing at best & I'm sure some people will find it entertaining. The best thing TC has been in recently was "Trapped in the Closet."


Actually, it is standard practice to give out free tickets to movies they feel are good...that way word of mouth spreads.

If the movie was horrible they would lock it down (from both sneak previews and critics) until opening day.

Slider said:   n2none said:   Is it ever a good sign when free tickets are available for a film? Especially one that has the potential to bomb?

I have yet to see free tickets for Les Miserables or The Hobbit.

This is a Netflix viewing at best & I'm sure some people will find it entertaining. The best thing TC has been in recently was "Trapped in the Closet."


Actually, it is standard practice to give out free tickets to movies they feel are good...that way word of mouth spreads.

If the movie was horrible they would lock it down (from both sneak previews and critics) until opening day.


You might be right. I was coming from the many Groupon offers on movies that turn out to be crap (looking @ you Katherine Heigl in 1forthe$).

Even still movie looks awful.

With TC, they should have changed the title to "Jack Reacheround"

anybody know which theatre in NJ it was? its too late now since it's sold out, just curious if it was close by

Gee…I guess this movie isn't playing in NYC.

Saw it last night. The movie was so bad. Laughable.

tgooose said:   As a fan of the Book will never watch this movie with TC in it.

agree!

Thanks

Was going to be in DC on business... Baltimore location ALL GONE!

Thanks BB!

Atlanta, Dallas, Houston, Seattle, Detroit, Philly still available.
All other cities sold out

Thanks OP! Might make this a guys night out minus the alcohol and the ladies. oh wait, then what is it ? ok, just a movie night.

I've loved Jack Reacher for 20 years. Tom Cruise could never be Reacher. Ever.

Okay so I know I'm repeating, but SERIOUSLY??? Tom Cruise?? Wonder if Lee Child will be like Anne Rice and horrified at the casting of her beloved characters by folks that so clearly DO NOT resemble the way they are described in the books. You couldn't even beer goggle Tom Cruise into Jack Reacher.

Redpenny said:   I've loved Jack Reacher for 20 years. Tom Cruise could never be Reacher. Ever.

Have not looked at the credits, but I bet Cruise is listed as an executive producer. He makes movies to "star" in.

Ugh, was excited to see a Jack Reacher movie, but then saw who is starring in it? How is Cruise supposed to act as a 6'5" 250 lb badass?



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014