• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Hey folks..this just flew under the radar because it was not well advertised.

This offer EXPIRES: 12/5 (TODAY) 11:59PST

This is the lowest price I've seen for the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 = $199.99

Titanium Gray: http://www.t-mobile.com/shop/Phones/cell-phone-detail.aspx?cell-...
Marble White: http://www.t-mobile.com/shop/Phones/cell-phone-detail.aspx?cell-...

Suggested retail $699.99
Instant discount -$280.00
Mail-in rebate card -$100.00
Web-only discount: -$120.00
Free Shipping: -$0.00

Total: $199.99

To qualify for the instant and Web-only discounts, you must activate the product on a new line of service with a Classic rate plan on a two-year service agreement. Classic Family Plans may qualify for up to five instant discounts.

Web-only discount may not be available in retail stores.

To qualify for the mail-in rebate card, you must activate a new line of service on a qualifying rate plan with a two-year service agreement that includes one of the following:

Classic Talk + Text + Web plan

Classic Talk with web service of at least $20/month

T-Mobile
See T-Mobile discounts that earn Up to $37.50 FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (47.98kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

This is NOT a deal compared to the T-Mobile Value-Plan. Although the phone itself costs $199, the cost of the classic plan itself over 2 years (compared to a 2-year value plan plus full price of the phone) is 200-300 HIGHER!

There is one option I have not tested, however. That is, sign up for the classic plan as OP suggested, but THEN, after receiving rebate check, CANCEL and pay ETF (early termination fee) of $200, making the phone only $400. THIS is a possible option and good deal.

Has anyone tried that?

Well, it's more like $299+tax+activation fee+1st month minimum plan of $59.99. Still - that comes out to about the price people are paying for used ones that have slight damage on eBay (and definitely beats Tmobile's off contract pricing) so it seems like you'd still save money with this versus buying off contract somewhere else if you really want a Note 2 on one of their prepaid plans.

I'm in the middle of trying it right now. Got the phone on Black Friday for $299-$100 MIR, no activation fee, and a $60 plan. I figure I'll have to keep the plan for 2 months until I get the MIR, pay $200 ETF (really cool how T-Mobile's ETF is so small), and I wind up with a Note for $520.

I would cancel immediately, but they'll ask for the phone back (and possibly charge full retail price if you don't give it back) if you cancel before 14 days (30 days in California).

Have this phone and it is awesome. No auto correct though on keyboard

Change title to reflect required 2 year plan.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014