• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Newegg
just got one

Newegg
See Newegg discounts that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

asus sabertooth Z77
Thanks byakuya07
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

OoS already. Seems interesting for a Z77

Well if you missed this 'open box' deal you may celebrate later. In the past 11 years I made the mistake of
these open box traps. No books, no driver disk, one cracked motherboard, and one (maybe in shame) someone tossed
a free open box processor in to the shipping container.....which turned out fried.

Just try to get a refund without paying restocking fee, return shipment etc etc. I was at a local box store
this week and they had a display of open box junque. I tried to piece together enough parts from four to make
one Intel MB that might, just might have worked. But there were not enough parts out of the four to do it. By the way all were the same model and the boxes looked like they had been through a sausage grinder.

I ran two chain electronic retail operations in the 60s and this was rare to say the least.

Oh....clerk at the box store mentioned told me I was wasting my time sorting through the crap because
the employees had already pulled out the good stuff.

Leave your credit cazd a home....tis the season certain things crawl out of the sewers!

I think it's a big gamble too. Newegg does not give the buyer confidence that what you're getting is guaranteed to work, or include the necessary pieces (like with a motherboard). For saving even 30%, I don't think it's worth it unless you like to gamble.

I use love Newegg until years ago when they began to seem more like an electronics Thrift store. What do they do, buy their stuff fourth hand? Anyways, kudo to the OP for pointing oput a nice MOBO.

Great find. The price is also nice.

Just what I was looking for. Thanks! In for 1.

I got mine. Only thing it didn't have was some of the screws but I have enough from my case to cover it. Screws and peace of mind might be worth almost a hundred dollars to some but not me. (You can always return it) I don't think I just got luck either. Newegg is the most reliable online electronics dealer out so I'm not really surprised.

It goes in and out of stock so just check in once in while if its out.

Back in stock

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014