Deal Overview Genuine Military Issue Adanac Navigator II Digital Compass Watch WW194016 by Marathon (New Model, With NSN)
• NEW MODEL: -Water Resistance: 20 ATM (200m/660ft) -Metal case back
• Genuine U.S. Military Issue with NSN 6645-01-597-1361 (6645015971361)
• Timekeeping -Dual time: Two time zones -Time protocol: Hr, Min, Sec, am, pm -Calendar: Month, Date and Day of week, automatic calendar to 2099 -Alarm function: 2 daily alarms -Chime: optional Hourly chime, half hour chime -12 hour / 24 hour format (Civilian or Military timing)
• Digital Compass -Resolution: 1º -Measuring Range: 0º to 359º -Magnetic North Pole Pointer -Compass Direction: 16 Directions: N NNE NE ENE E ESE SE SSE S SSW SW WSW W WNW NW NNW
• Chronograph (stopwatch mode) -Resolution: 1/100 second -Measuring Range: 99 hrs 59 minutes 59.99 seconds -Memory: 100 lap, recall lap memories and total time
• Count Down timer -Resolution: 1 second -Measuring Range: 99 hrs 59 minutes 59 seconds -Quick Set: 6 quick set values (1,3,5,10,15 & 45 minute) -Special roll-up feature: Chronograph automatically starts when countdown for timer reaches zero
• Backlight Type: Electro-Luminescent Fine Print
Expires 12/07/2012. Not valid with other offers Limit 1 per person Valid through GEARHOG only Continental U.S. shipping only Product will ship within 7 - 10 business days after the close of the deal $5.00 shipping
addictedBuyer said: What makes it a "military issue" watch as opposed to a good time-keeping watch with some extra features? Someone please, explain.
That's a National Serial Number - the US Government's catalog of everything they use. It merely means that somebody, at some point, went through the paperwork process to order that watch and get it in the catalog as a standard item.
posted: Dec. 6, 2012 @ 12:23p
Marathon....Constipated in a tanker helmet....anyone that puts "Genuine" w/ "NSN" in an add is really trying to hide the fact it's a Genuine POS
Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.
Members of our community may attach files to a post in accordance with the User Agreement. FatWallet is not responsible for the content, accuracy, completeness or validity of any information contained in any attached file. Files have *not* been scanned for viruses. Be especially wary of Excel files which may contain malicious content.
Earn Cash Back while you shop - just 3 simple steps.
1. Sign Up so we know who to pay! (It's FREE.)
2. Shop through FatWallet for deals from your favorite stores. Your online purchases earn Cash Back that builds in your FatWallet account.
3. Get Paid by requesting a payment via check or PayPal.
FatWallet coupons help you save more when shopping online. Use our Coupons Search to browse coupons and offers from thousands of stores, gathered into one convenient location.
As part of our FatWallet Community, you can share deals with almost a million shoppers in our forums. Forum content is generated by consumers for consumers. Share deals, money-saving tips, and more. It's FREE, fun, and addicting.
Our customer experience team is here around the clock - real people ready to assist.