Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

AMAZING back pain relief, $16.40 @ Amazon: Arched Back Stretcher

First page
1 of 9
suezyque
12/6/12 12:05 PM
Ok, so I just had to share. I have a bad back. My lower back has been bad for years, due to disc degeneration and arthritis. I've learned to live with the pain. Recently my back has flared up terribly, including my upper back with either a pinched nerve or nerve damage. I was researching things I could do to help alleviate some of the pain and I came across this dohickey-thing you lay on which stretches your spine.

I didn't give it a lot of hope, but thought for the price, it was worth a shot. I've been using it for several days now and every time I get off of the thing, I can stand up straight with NO pain. I've been using it twice/day. It's supposed to simulate traction and although I cannot guarantee it will work for you, I can honestly tell you it's working for me. It's highly reviewed as well.

The price has been fluctuating up and down, but currently it's $16.40, which is about 75 cents less than when I bought it.

Text
WikiPost
12/6/12 12:05 PM
Pay with Discover and use code DSCVRHSP to get free one day shipping
back relief [ image/jpeg - 7.68kB ]
Spine [ image/pjpeg - 11.57kB ]
ElephantNest
12/6/12 12:37 PM
Thanks, in for one to try!
siaopao
12/6/12 12:46 PM
Wife got back pain for long time. I bought a arched back strecher (almost the same thing as this one) and it actually works. She has less pain nowadays. Just used it for 10-15 minutes a day. Pretty useful stuff for less then $20
kickerstarter
12/6/12 12:50 PM
won't a few pillows work just fine?
kingdoodler
12/6/12 12:53 PM
I could not live without my inversion table. I am only on it for 4-5 minutes A day. I end up with better posture and am A inch taller for the day to boot. Back exercises if you can do them, also help A great deal.
traveller
12/6/12 12:55 PM
As this is FW ... I do this instead for my bad back and it helps. This was taken from this link.
pressup [ image/jpeg - 14.86kB ]
MrClean09
12/6/12 3:34 PM
Traveller and King - I do both along with leg stretches for my Sciatic nerve issues. They work great!
ducky51
12/6/12 4:11 PM
I dont even have back pain and I order one just to see what it can do
muumuu
12/6/12 4:29 PM
awesome, in for one!

Now what I really need is a cure for bum knees...
First page
1 of 9
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.