• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Xbox 360 Rechargeable Battery 2-Pack - $15 + FSSS at Amazon

Link

http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Rechargeable-Battery-2-Pack/dp/B0...

Great deal on Xbox 360 Controller rechargeable batteries, particularly Microsoft-branded legit ones.

These batteries start losing their life about 6 months after first use, and can be about 50% maximum lifespan after about a year, depending on how well you maintain them. This is standard with these batteries/controllers, so finding new ones for cheap is always lucrative.

According to camelcamelcamel, the lowest Amazon has sold this pack for in the past has been over $18, so this is the lowest it's ever been!

bobbyg27 op

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

I would recommend just getting one of those duracell rechargeable battery things and using that. I bought several of these and they are now bricks after a year and a half.

Why you would want to replace non-proprietary technology with a proprietary alternative is beyond me...

Rechargeable AAs are cheaper, last longer, and can be used with other products.

Just get the Nyko recharge station for $21 to $25 like everyone else

Back up to $19.57 as of 11:00 am EST December 7. Gotta love Amazon Pricing games...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014