• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Amazon has the Norelco 1250X/40 SensoTouch 3D Men's Shaver for $141.99 - $50 off coupon (click "Clip this coupon" on the same page) = $91.99 with free shipping.

Amazon Here

Due the Holidays Bestbuy Match Internet Prices just print out the the offer + 20 off Manufacturer Coupon=72.00

Enjoy it

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Norelco 1250X/40
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thats a great price. Do u know when the price match ends? I am traveling right now

Will they let you use the coupon again after price match and Amazon already have 50 off coupon applied to it

till dic 25 i guess .. Well thats what they call "Match Price."..

ernie334 said:   Thats a great price. Do u know when the price match ends? I am traveling right now

Tell us your experience after you get one... thx..

Sorry, we can't print your coupons!

The coupons you selected did not print
Coupons may not print because the maximum allowed prints may have been reached
between the time the coupon was presented to you and the time you tried to print the coupon.
This may also occur if you had previously printed the maximum for that coupon,
but we were unable to detect that before your print started.

2 coupons per account only..

So the rebate won't work if we order from Amazon?

i didnt even print one out and gave me that error msg Pizzero said:   2 coupons per account only..

If someone could print to a pdf and send me a coupon, that would be great. I'm stuck in Linux land - no coupon printing for me!

Let me try to scan it buy they have unique bar code !!

I called bestbuy, they only price match the 141.99 and not the 91.99. Please let us know if someone was able to price match the 92 at another store

I don't think this is a workable deal. Getting Best Buy to match the 91.99 price will be tough enough. Getting them to then apply a coupon? I don't see how.

Target has the 1250X/40 on sale for 149.99 with an e-coupon taking it down to $99.99. I printed this out and took it into my Bestbuy. They honored the price of $99.99 and even accepted a $50.00 manufacturer coupon bringing the total to just over $50.00.

Here is the manufacterer coupon for $50.00 off. http://www.usa.philips.com/e/male-grooming/index.html

Good luck!

target's is OOS online... bby told me to pound sand

Thanks OP !

Just got this from Amazon for 89.99 AC

Good deal !

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014