• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Lowes has this 14-Gallon 4.5 Peak HP Shop Vacuum @$39.- with Free store pickup. If you have a discover card,you will get additional 10%(5% online shopping CashBack and 5% shopdiscover CashBack)off, pull the price down to about $35.- I think this is the same price as BF.
http://www.lowes.com/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10151&cata...

Lowe's
See Lowe's promo codes that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

SHop VAC
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Repost, but an awesome deal. Got one from the original post.

What is I'm looking for. Thanks for taking time to share this deal.

While this is not a bad deal if you do not already have a tank vacuum, it's not the best quality or functionality for this size tank. It appears to be made specifically for Lowe's seasonal promotion (non-standard gray color, not found in ShopVac's site catalog)and thus doesn't have the usual ShopVac bigger tank features.

It has a 1 1/4 inch diameter hose which is smaller than what is usually standard for a tank above 10 gallons (2 1/2 inches), cannot be used as a blower, and does not have the ability to mount a bag which most ShopVacs do.

I saw it and decided that I'd be happier with a slightly more expensive Craftsman with a 2 1/2 inch hose for shop use since it it less likely to clog up with wood debris than the 1 1/4 inch hose on this one. There's also no place to put any attachments (although only a wide floor nozzle comes with this one - no crevice or others.)

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014