• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Bag description:

John Varvatos Large Stretch Leather Duffle - Dark Brown
Constructed from fine cheyenne leather this large duffle bag also features contrast heavy adler stitching around the John Varvatos Logo, handles, and adjustable straps. An interior accessory zip pocket and two additional pockets provide convenient storage. John Varvatos takes modern American men's accessories to a new level of sophistication and style.
Features and Specs:
Color: Dark Brown
Pebbled and smooth Italian cheyenne leather with brasstone hardware
Contrast adler stitching details dark leather handles, strap, and logo stamp
Zip top closure with leather covered padlock; removable key and ornament at handle
Side lobster clasps for adjustable depth
19" tubular handles with 8" drop
Adjustable 45" shoulder strap with 20" drop (removable)
Twill lined interior features leather bound side pocket
Measures approximately 22'' at widest x 13'' tall (16" expanded) at center x 11'' deep; weighs 7 lbs.

Available from BlingDaily.com for $260 plus $6 shipping. The same bag is available from JohnVarvatos.com for $1495.

Member Summary

Leather John Varvatos Duffle Bag
Thanks byakuya07
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Such a keen bag. Not.

Seriously, who drops $260 on a basic leather doc bag? Who in their right mind pays that list price? And who in the hell is John Varvatos?

If nothing else, I refuse to shop at any site w/ "bling" in its name.

This should say "Chinese".

I have bought from them before. They are pretty good from a service standpoint. I agree that this deal isn't so hot.

Hmmm...my post got deleted? Well green for you OP...someone has to stand up to these type of deals. For "this" bag (brand) this is a great price believe it or not...
If it were more functional for everyday use I would have picked one up....

That's a nice price on a nice size leather duffle.
I'm familiar with JV but don't have any of his stuff.
If this was a deal on a Burberry or Zegna Duffle, I'd be all over it. But, this is very tempting.

Thanks for posting this deal, Way2Cheap...maybe someone was looking for something like this, from John Varvatos....but not me.

Bluefly was recently selling this for $450 so this does seem like a great price.

I would note the weight of this bag. 7 pounds is as heavy as some wheeled bags. For as capacious as it is, it will be very heavy when full. Just something to consider.

Sold out

Bagofchips said:   Such a keen bag. Not.

Seriously, who drops $260 on a basic leather doc bag? Who in their right mind pays that list price? And who in the hell is John Varvatos?

JV is a high-end designer who makes some of the best quality clothes, luggage and accessories in the world. Who spends $260 on a leather bag? Plenty of people. Just becuase you never heard of him doesn't make it a bad deal.

very good deal for those who know JV and would like a leather duffle
being an avid FWer, I would have loved to get an extra discount or coupon to sweeten the deal
OP thanks for sharing

Bagofchips said:   Such a keen bag. Not.

Such a clever response. Not.

OP, still a little rich for my blood, but a really great bag that will last. Green for you.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.