• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Verizon Samsung Galaxy S III 4G LTE, $99.99 with free shipping and a $100 Dell eGift Card

Limit 5 GCs per order, GC arrives via email in 4-6 weeks and expires in 90 days

Activation fee: $35

Choose from 4 colors: blue, white, black, amber brown

Exp. 12-22-2012, or while supplies last

Member Summary

16GB Samsung Galaxy S III
Thanks byakuya07
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

$149 with a $100 GC to Dell for renewals.

$100 GC goes for about $80 on eBay

does anyone know if there is an active coupon code available?

For existing customers upgrading to the 16GB model is $149. You still get the $100 GC, but it looks like Verizon will charge a $30 upgrade fee. So if you count the full value of the GC the phone will cost you $79.

My only fear is there is a clause that makes me think I will lose my unlimited data plan if I sign up for a new line, so I'll have to check with Verizon before I bite.

rxbox99 said: My only fear is there is a clause that makes me think I will lose my unlimited data plan if I sign up for a new line, so I'll have to check with Verizon before I bite.

Yup. I tried to upgrade today and they told me my unlimited plan would go away. The only way they would let me keep it is to pay full retail for the phone or supply my own phone.

Then they tried to get me to switch to a shared plan that would give me even less data for only $29 more per month.

What is going on at Verizon?

Yeah, I have been reading about the changes now, apparently this is something they implemented around June or July. I have an old Alltel data plan, so far I have been able to keep it. There was a notice on the Dell web-site eluding to me losing the unlimited data plan, and I'm still debating as to whether I want to do it. For me 6gb of shared data runs about the same as what I am paying, but then I have to worry about going over.

Damn you Verizon!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014