• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Was looking for a solid tablet in 7" form factor as close to $100 bucks but dual core cpu / quad core gpu and expandable memory with JellyBean, and I ran across this. Only one review but 5 stars so far. Seems like a pretty decent deal as it does have "Google Play" store where most of these cheapy tabs don't. Specs below with deal link.

Linky Poo

Double Power M7088 7" Touchscreen Tablet PC Featuring Android 4.1 (JellyBean)

Technical Specifications:
•Ultrafast 1.6GHz Cortex A9 Dual Core processor
•1GB DDR3 of system memory and 8GB on-board storage memory
•7" Capacitive touchscreen, 1024 x 600 resolution
•Built-in 802.11b/g/n WiFi, Bluetooth and HDMI

Additional Features:
•Dual Webcams with back 2MP and front 0.3MP
•1080p HD video playback
•8GB on-board storage memory, up to 32GB additional memory via microSD card slot
•Weighs 0.86 lbs; 7.5" x 4.9" x 0.4" dimensions

Software and Applications:
•Android 4.1 OS (Jellybean)
•eBook reader

What's in the Box:
•Tablet and AC adapter
•User Manual
•USB Cable and OTG cable

I ordered both this one and the 10.1 inch from the other deal for $149. I'll report back which is better "IMHO" of course.

Walmart
See Walmart promo codes that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Well not many people posted on this deal but whomever purchased good luck on the tablet because it seems they are all sold out now, so some of you must have purchased - Move to expired deals plz.

its available now i bought 2 last week...

Looks like a great unit for the money. Sucks they are out of stock!

Would this be better than the $159 Nook Tablet ($109 refurb)? It doesn't come with Play or JB, but both can be added.
I'm always weary of these off brand tablets. Tried a Polaroid but the wifi was flaky, so I returned it.

TreoMan said:   Looks like a great unit for the money. Sucks they are out of stock!

Keep checking. I ordered one when I saw them back in stock at 10pm est on Dec 12.

After the first review (5 star) when the OP posted the deal, the reviews have rapidly went downhill. Sounds about right after I ordered, lol. Mine is due to arrive today, hopefully the complete first batch of these aren't plagued with the issues people are complaining about, mainly poor wifi and freezing up. We shall see...

OK, I've had this a few days and ended up returning it tonight. I really wanted to keep it, just too many issues, some of which were already noted in the various WalMart reviews. Here were the four that come to mind as bugging me the most.

1. Wifi was horrible, not only the range, but the speed was just unacceptable.
2. Viewing angle was horrific. Screen was clear when looking dead on, but move it a little any direction and it gets really bad quickly.
3. Battery life was unacceptable, 2.5 hours or so tops, not good enough.
4. Sound was weak and dreadful, just no life at all. I've heard cheaper tablets before, this one was the worse sounding one I've heard.

Now I'll just wait until Google has a little price drop on the Nexus 7, I'm sure that will be coming sometime early next year...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014