• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://newark.com/holiday2012

RHOLIDAY - 15% off Expires 1/3/2013
DECFF - Free Shipping Expires 1/3/2013

FYI, this company sells a lot of hobbiest electronic parts and tools (Arduino, RaspberryPi, Duratool)

Member Summary

Newark & Element14
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Couple of things
1. 15% applies to their overpriced raspberry BUNDLE, not for buying just board.
2. I once bought one item with them, now they mail me, their catalog twice a week.

ajainy said:   Couple of things
2. I once bought one item with them, now they mail me, their catalog twice a week.

Couple more things...
1. The coupon I listed states 15% off your order, there were no exclusions that I saw.
2. I purchased my raspberryPi from them about 3 months ago, have not received one spam email, and got a single holiday sale postal mail.

ezwrighter said:   ajainy said:   Couple of things

Couple more things...
1. The coupon I listed states 15% off your order, there were no exclusions that I saw.
2. I purchased my raspberryPi from them about 3 months ago, have not received one spam email, and got a single holiday sale postal mail.

I could be wrong or my browser . I added raspberry board and coupon didn't work. Then only I posted my comment.
Regarding spam mail, I shared my experience.

BTW @ezwrighter, thanks for posting deal, and u did get green from me.
Specially, if someone looking to buy raspberry (but bundle only option).

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014