• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Site for the organizer

Use Promo Code "OMAHA" for $5 off to the the $18.95 price (good through December 31).

My wife just reviewed this for her golf site and I've been using it. It's really useful. It fits my Samsung Galaxy SIII which surprised me, and it hangs on your golf bag. They sent us the coupon code to promote to our readers (no affiliate code, it's a straight $5 off), and they said for the first 450 orders they will throw in a "Who's Your Caddy" red drink Koozie. I don't think I can link to the review since it is on our site and that's against the FW guidelines, but the 1caddy site has a video of the organizer.

Member Summary

One full of stuff
Thanks ddoggphx73
Disclaimer

What it looks like empty
Thanks ddoggphx73
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

BTW, just realized that this is good for each one you order, so the code will take $10 off two, $15 off three, etc.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014