• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Hercules Single Guitar Stand GS414BN w/Bonus Maintenance Neck Rest

Price: $29.99
Free Shipping
No Tax (YMMV)

Nice guitar stand with a bonus neck rest for use when maintaining your guitar (restringing, etc.).

Member Summary

Hercules Single Guitar Stand GS414BN w/Bonus Maintenance Neck Rest
Thanks MVP9596
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Hercules Neck Cradle
Disclaimer
Nice. I guess that neck cradle is currently available only as a bonus with the stand--I don't see it on Hercules' site, but do find it listed at other resellers in the same bonus package. Good price at CME.

.... and here's a stocking you might actually be able to stuff that into

Jumbo Guitar Stand Sized Stocking

DahDee said:   .... and here's a stocking you might actually be able to stuff that into

LOL that's great!

DahDee said:   .... and here's a stocking you might actually be able to stuff that into

"Product Dimensions: 19 x 14 x 1 inches"

That is one tiny woman!

VegasVegan said:   DahDee said:   .... and here's a stocking you might actually be able to stuff that into

"Product Dimensions: 19 x 14 x 1 inches"

That is one tiny woman!

LOL I'm pretty sure Amazon lists the packaged product's dimensions, not the unpackaged product's dimensions.

Thanks OP!

This is a great guitar stand. It is more stable than others on the market. Nice price.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014