• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Uncle Milton Vintage Ant Farm org 23.99 sale 4.99 + FS with Prime

Uncle Milton Vintage Ant Farm org 23.99 sale 4.99 + FS with Prime

Includes all contents of an Ant Farm, including sand, tubing, mail-in coupon for live ants, and Ant Watcher's manual

http://www.amazon.com/Uncle-Milton-Vintage-Ant-Farm/dp/B008AIVDP...

Product Description
From the Manufacturer
With its retro Ant Farm packaging and original die-cut display box with authentic 1946 graphic treatment, the Uncle Milton Vintage Ant Farm is sure to bring back fond childhood memories! This ant farm is a limited edition 50th anniversary gold container featuring a special anniversary holographic sticker. Includes all contents of an Ant Farm, including sand, tubing, mail-in coupon for live ants, and Ant Watcher's manual.

Product Description
Join the fun with this Vintage Ant Farm 50th Anniversary live ant habitat. It has a "Retro" Ant Farm package and includes an original die-cut display box with authentic 1946 graphic treatment. This package includes a limited-edition 50th anniversary gold ant farm, sand, tubing, mail-in coupon for live ants and an Ant Watcher's Manual. It features a special 50th anniversary holographic sticker and a back panel story about the creation and success of the Ant Farm.





nameunkown op

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Uncle Milton Vintage Ant Farm
Thanks MVP9596
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Plan on paying $5 shipping and handling for the tube of live ants (see here).

Bestill said:   Plan on paying $5 shipping and handling for the tube of live ants (see here).

This package includes a limited-edition 50th anniversary gold ant farm, sand, tubing, mail-in coupon for live ants

In 4 2...................Thanks OP

Butcherboy said:   Bestill said:   Plan on paying $5 shipping and handling for the tube of live ants (see here).

This package includes a limited-edition 50th anniversary gold ant farm, sand, tubing, mail-in coupon for live ants


That is correct, but the coupon only covers the cost of the ants. Shipping and handling will be extra. From page 6 of the manual: "You can order live Harvester ants online using the Ant Farm certificate included in this package (note: shipping and handling fee is required)." The link in my first post will let you see the cost of a tube of ants. You can checkout to see the shipping and handling costs.

Butcherboy said:   This package includes a limited-edition 50th anniversary gold ant farm, sand, tubing, mail-in coupon for live ants

If someone happens to have the coupon included, please, let us know if they require a s/h charge. One reviewer complained that they needed to pay an additional fee for the ants.

Also, if the weather is below 32 at night they can't ship the ants. A few reviewers said it took several months.

kdn102 said:   Butcherboy said:   This package includes a limited-edition 50th anniversary gold ant farm, sand, tubing, mail-in coupon for live ants

If someone happens to have the coupon included, please, let us know if they require a s/h charge. One reviewer complained that they needed to pay an additional fee for the ants.

Also, if the weather is below 32 at night they can't ship the ants. A few reviewers said it took several months.



On other websites selling the same line of products with live insects its a 5 dollar shipping fee with the coupon. If its really a big deal I suppose you could get ants from outside, although they sell non-breeding ants just in case they escape.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014