• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
So I went to eBay on my mobile phone (android) and highlighted in blue at the top of the page it says 'new to eBay sign up for 15% coupon' I can't get the offer to reproduce via standard desktop/laptop, but it comes up everytime on multiple mobile phones. T&C states Coupon is good for 7 days and Paypal is required.

Not sure what kind of hoops you've got to jump through to sign up for a 'new' account. But this could be a nice savings. Good Luck.

Member Summary

Ebay
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Won't eBay know that you're not new when you sign up for Paypal? Paypal asks for SS#.

I was able to change the useragent to iphone in Chrome and was able to get this offer.

Craig said:   Won't eBay know that you're not new when you sign up for Paypal? Paypal asks for SS#.

SS# is optional, for one.

Have been using multiple eBay accounts for a while (bing days) and didnt have any issues. you can use one paypal account to pay.

thanks for the trick, worked for me.

dumma said:   I was able to change the useragent to iphone in Chrome and was able to get this offer.

I have tried the same, but could not get anything like that. Any idea, how to get it?

No luck here either on 2 android devices and user agent switcher on my PC as well.

anyway to do this on laptop?

Tried it a few times on both my Note and S3 & on my laptop with via Safari on Iphone UA - no luck. I think this one got pulled off...

Still working for me this is the URL HP.mobileweb.eBay.com/home using chrome browser for android nexus 4

funkxl said:   Still working for me this is the URL HP.mobileweb.eBay.com/home using chrome browser for android nexus 4

Nope - still nothing .......... - can you post the url to that advt banner ?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.