Disclaimer
Furby Black magic
Other colors are out of stock
Other colors

Add two for $82.49
Apply coupon code "GIFTSALE75" -$15
Apply coupon code "FREESHIP49"
Final price $67.49+tax

Time to dust off your FURBISH dictionary because FURBY is back and ready to take the world by storm! Feed it, speak to it, tickle it, play music for it and shake, tilt or turn your FURBY upside down. It responds to your touch, your music, and even to other FURBYs (each sold separately).

Age 6+
The beloved, bilingual FURBY is back! It speaks FURBISH and English!
Who your FURBY becomes might surprise you! FURBY responds to your voice and to music!
Pet FURBY's head, tickle its tummy, or pull its tail and see what happens! Feed FURBY with your finger!
Get the free FURBY app* that lets you virtually feed your FURBY and translate its FURBISH language! *App is optional and works with iPad, iPod touch and iPhone with iOS 4.2 or later.

Edit: Just noticed, 2% FW CB available if you go thru FW casback link, I didnt use it but you can save ~$1.xx

Shopko
See Shopko discounts that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Great deal, just got two, I had already bought some from Toys R Us and Amazon (I will have to return them) Hope it ships soon.

Why no buy no me?

In for 2!

i was able to add 1 to my cart but said 2nd one exceeded available qty so thinking that means there's literally 1 left

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014