• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Its still on sale with the black friday price,

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/PNY+-+Attach%26%23233%3B+64GB+USB+2....

Member Summary

PNY Attache 64gb USB 2.0 Flash drive
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

1 star rating doesn't look good

I'm still using the one I got on Black Friday with no problems, its all plastic construction isn't a big deal to me. I guess some people really need metal flash drives to endure normal usage.

I paid $19.99 for the 32gb today at Office Depot. Might look at a different one.

jwengerd said:   1 star rating doesn't look good

I read the 1 star complaint. The user is complaining about the default FAT32 not supporting files larger than 4GB. The user then complained if converted to NTFS is is not supported on OS earlier than Windows 2000 or OSX. This has nothing to do with the device. The user might as well complain that the device is also slow when used on a USB 1.0 computer.

I am more concerned about the mention of plastic parts.

blueis300 said:   I paid $19.99 for the 32gb today at Office Depot. Might look at a different one.

Bestbuy still has it for $15 i think.

johnrweb said:   jwengerd said:   1 star rating doesn't look good

I read the 1 star complaint. The user is complaining about the default FAT32 not supporting files larger than 4GB. The user then complained if converted to NTFS is is not supported on OS earlier than Windows 2000 or OSX. This has nothing to do with the device. The user might as well complain that the device is also slow when used on a USB 1.0 computer.

I am more concerned about the mention of plastic parts.

Might want to look again, I think that was the three-star review. There were two one-star reviews, complaining about a dud and a "display model".

VirtuaL said:   Might want to look again, I think that was the three-star review. There were two one-star reviews, complaining about a dud and a "display model".
Best Buy's website is so weird. I looked at it earlier and there was only 2 reviewer and the average was 1 star. Now I see 4 reviews and the average went up to 2.5. But then again, this is the same website that made me call their 1-800 number in order to get the free shipping that was advertised all over their site.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014