May include free Assassins Creed 3, but not sure

Fry's Page

Member Summary

PNY Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 Ti 2GB
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Should I get this or keep the EVGA 560 TI that is coming from TigerDirect and arriving on Monday? The 560 TI is $139 after $30 rebate, I can still return it if I refuse delivery. I currently have a GTX 260 and play stuff like Diablo 3 and Guild War 2.

Thats hard to say, according to Tom's Hardware its 2 tiers higher but either card would be a large upgrade from what u have.

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/gaming-graphics-card-review,...

Silhouette said:   Should I get this or keep the EVGA 560 TI that is coming from TigerDirect and arriving on Monday? The 560 TI is $139 after $30 rebate, I can still return it if I refuse delivery. I currently have a GTX 260 and play stuff like Diablo 3 and Guild War 2.

660ti is going to run cooler and be less stress on your power supply....it's a pretty efficient card and a whole lot faster than the 560ti.

Its a top 10 card whereas the 560ti is a mid level card these days so if you can afford the extra $100, would be nice.

Decent price on this card. I paid $249 after rebate on Black Friday for an EVGA card that is clocked a little higher.

This one looks to be the stock clock speed and a reference cooler so should run in any machine.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014