• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
On Amazon.com

Straighten, flip and curl your hair
Adjustable temperature from 240F to 410F (120C - 200C) to suit all hair types
Ceramic/tourmaline ion plates create a shinier, silkier finish in lesser time
1 inch plate width, wide enough for any hair length and hair types, yet narrow enough for bangs
Transform frizzy, dull hair into gorgeous straight, sleek locks

Tourmaline Ionic Flat Iron

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

HSI The Styler Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic Flat Iron Hair Straightener, 1 inch
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

On what planet was this $300 ?

I thought it must have been for pressing shirts but then I noticed it was an inch thick

You can find these type of "$300" flat irons at TJ Maxx for pennies on the dollar. Wife got a Chi (?) for like $40. Retail was "$350!!1"

It's a weird industry.

Also, classic example of Amaz0n inflated "MSRP."

I bought this for my wife a month ago at this same price. She LOVES it, and many people said it works much better than a CHI straightener. Great price for an amazing straightener.

Sally Beauty sells a great iron which is a generic CHI. I've been a stylist for 28 years so I know my tools. If you don't have a lot of money to spend for a top of the line flat iron, this is the one you should get. It's in a black and white box, like generic products are generally packaged. It's the GVP brand. Get a 1" model. It runs about 50 bucks.

I knew exactly which iron you were referring to just from the thread title. It's always that price.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014