• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.intkeys.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=80...

Use coupon code 14a825c58b

Best price without a rebate for a game that's been out less than a week

Member Summary

Far Cry 3 PC $37.99 (73.31kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary

This is a great way to get your entire Steam account deactivated...for only $37.99!

Seeing as this activates on Uplay, Ubisoft's DRM I have a hard time seeing what it does to your Steam account

As far as I can see this is completely legit, its region free, they take Paypal(unlike Wikileaks XD), and thus are eligible for paypal guarantees

FYI after researching it online STEAM does not in fact deactivate whole accounts in case you do use a region locked key, they merely deactivate whatever key you used. Neither will be an issue with Far Cry 3

Assassin's Creed 3 for $23.75 as well, activates on UPLAY

Bought it for 28.49

Sub-Total: $29.99
FREE SHIPPING! (No Delivery Charge): $0.00
Discount Coupon: 14a825c58b : -$1.50
Total: $28.49

thx

updated for lower price

Thanks for the find OP!

Thanks!

So received, installed, activated, and played.

So one minor... well big hick-up, I could not activate/instal the game on steam. So ended up having to borrowing a physical CD and to instal it. (I can confirm that a torrent would work as well. Just find any way to instal the game)

After instillation, I ran the game, it updated itself gave me a prompt whether I wanted to run Far Cry 3.

Clicked 'yes' and that lead me to uplay.

Through uplay, I finally was able activated it by using the activation code given by intkeys and.... done I was able to play it.

So yeah, works fine and everything is all good. But if someone can figure out how to download the game using uplay that would be awesome, but hey save 20 dollars by buying it here and then borrowing a cd it to instal it, not that bad of a deal.

Does online multiplayer work for everyone?

Paypal only? WTF...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014