• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Philips Norelco All in 1 Personal Groomer Kit on sale @ Target & Target.com for $14.99

Model GS370 (Previous price $19.99)

At Target.com there is a $10 coupon available HERE

(At Philips/Norelco - Q now has restrictions and does not list this model)

(you can download 2 Qz from Target)

(The $10 Target GiftCard with any $50 Purchase (12-8-12) Q previously posted HAS EXPIRED)

Info from Target.com

Online Item #: 10288925
Store Item Number (DPCI): 049-10-0046
Batteries: Included , 1 , Lithium Ion

The Philips Norelco All-in-1 Grooming System is a full-size trimmer that gives you everything you need to define your unique style. Keep your hair, beard, and mustache looking just the way you like with the system's six distinctive grooming attachments: full-size trimmer; hair clipper comb; mini shaver; beard and mustache trimmer; nose, ear, and eyebrow trimmer; and precision and detailing trimmer.

Flexing guide-comb automatically follows the contours of your face
Revolutionary self-sharpening blades channel and cut hair for a precise, even trim
Number of Pieces: 6
For Use On: Face, Hair
Hair Type: All Hair Types
Features: Rechargeable, Cordless, Ergonomic Design
Material: Plastic
Power Source: Electric
Care and Cleaning: Wipe Clean With a Damp Cloth
Includes: Instruction Manual

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

So you have 2 x $10 coupons for a $15 item. Are you saying you have to buy 2 for $30 to get for $5 each?

ganjagadget said:   So you have 2 x $10 coupons for a $15 item. Are you saying you have to buy 2 for $30 to get for $5 each?

the Q is a $10 off Q for 1 item - if you buy 1 w/ 1 Q = $4.99
if you buy 2 @ $15 each - w/ 2 $10 Qz - price will be $9.98

the reason for two is to get closer to the $50 total to be able to get the $10 Target gift card

if you buy a $20 gift card to say Red Lobster - You will end up paying $30 ( + tax ) and you will have

$30 in gift cards and 2 groomers - but the deal has to be done TODAY for the $10 Target GC

The Norelco MFR Qz are currently expiring 01/06/2013

imanemokid said:   Philips Norelco All in 1 Personal Groomer Kit on sale @ Target & Target.com for $14.99

Just a heads up. I tried to do this deal at Target today, and they said the coupon is for a "electric shaver" and this is not considered a shaver. It's a grooming kit. They would not let me use this on this item

imanemokid said:   Philips Norelco All in 1 Personal Groomer Kit on sale @ Target & Target.com for $14.99

scrapmom said:   Just a heads up. I tried to do this deal at Target today, and they said the coupon is for a "electric shaver" and this is not considered a shaver. It's a grooming kit. They would not let me use this on this item

Friend and I used it at 2 different Targets and they didn't even have to K1 it...and many other peepz were able to get it, too...

What is the offer ID printed on the MQ ? Mine is 23791 and it does not list the G370/60 groomer ?

T.com would only let me print 1 coupon. The one on the Norelco site has restrictions for the $10 coupon...is this the right Q? I cant find the model # for the trimmer. I am wondering if Norelco changed the Q.

I was really liking this but I didn't realize it was in store only.

The Q from SmartSource did not have those restrictions - It was basically the same Q as is up on T.com

But I just checked this Q and it does have restrictions and does not list this model - so only the Q on T.com
is valid (I will update the post)

But I just got back from a friends house, and was able to print 6 Qz - 2 ea on 3 computers - from T.com (it did not restrict me to 1 ??

Thanks OP. The coupon from Target.com worked for me on this Groomer. Out the door today with one groomer for $4.99 plus sales tax.

Just back from a marathon shopping trip to the big city. I can't believe we spent almost 2 hours in Target. I managed to get 2 Norelco Q and this worked really well. Instead of the one you got, I got 2 trimmers(nose, ear etc)for 9.99 each then did the deal adding in other things and then subtracting the coupons. It went really well even tho I had 4 transactions. I told the woman behind me that I had 4 transactions and many coupons and she said she did too. We had a wonderful talk about couponing. Anyway, thank you for the deal idea!!

Okay was able to get this. I think my problem was I was trying to price match at WalMart.com to get it for cheaper, and I got the manager who is a real b****.

Just did it at a regular cashier and it didn't beep or anything. Totally fine.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014