• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
link to device

Ting ///Sprintt- in your home unit --- $99 for the unit --- $6/month connection -- then tier'd usage starting at $3 for 100 minutes and up see tier'd plan here (only minutes apply to this device)-- plus taxes

can be paired with other Ting (Sprintt) mobile devices for shared minutes

This is a nice alternative for someone without VOIP options, low home phone usage, and good sprintt coverage.

For those that want unlimited minutes and verizonn --- then Straightalk has a similar setup at $15/mo unlimited

Member Summary

Sprint Home phone connect
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Anyone have advice or experience with Ting... or Verizon's version? TIA.

Does Straight Talk use Verizon or AT&T towers? I have been trying to find out,even on Howard forums, as there is a large coverage gap near me with one carrier and not the other.

Anyone know where to point me for the info? I even read an article, about 3 years old that says they use both.

ljderm said:   Does Straight Talk use Verizon or AT&T towers? I have been trying to find out,even on Howard forums, as there is a large coverage gap near me with one carrier and not the other.

Anyone know where to point me for the info? I even read an article, about 3 years old that says they use both.

Looks like the home device for Straightalkk is Verizonn. Ting is Sprintt.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014