• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Link

Description:

AMERICAN INGENUITY MEETS EUROPEAN REFINEMENT The legendary 1911 design has been brought into the 21st century with the refinement today’s shooters demand. The SIG SAUER® 1911 proves that close tolerances equal complete reliability and need not be incompatible in an off-the-shelf pistol. SIG SAUER has introduced clean, distinct lines that American shooters have embraced, while retaining the crisp trigger pull, classic ergonomics, and exceptional accuracy they expect.
Specifications
Type Pistol
Action Single
Caliber 45 ACP
Barrel Length 4.25"
Capacity 6 + 1
Safety Thumb
Grips Wood
Sights Novak
Weight 29.5 oz
Finish 2 Tone
1911CO45TSSC
1911CO45TSSC3PCTW
Mag Capacity 7 Rounds
Sights Low Profile Night Sights
Grips Crimson Trace Burlwood laser grips
Frame Finish Black Hard Anodized
Slide Finish Stainless
Accessory Rail No
Features Crimson Trace Burlwood laser grips, checkered front strap, beavertail frame, grip safety
MSRP $1,185.00

I saw this same gun at Bass Pro Shops this evening for ~$1100; I'm not certain I'm sold on the two-tone look, but with the difference in price, I thought it might be worth posting. Enjoy...

Member Summary

Sig Sauer 1911CO45TSSC
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014