• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I called HD last night to see if they would match the Lowes 5% off credit card purchases - and they will if you request the match. YMMV.

I'm going to the local HD to see if they'll make good and will report back later.

Home Depot
See Home Depot coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Lowe's
See Lowe's coupons that earn Up to 2.25% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Yes!! Home Depot will match the 5% off coupon if you request it. Sometime they will ask you to show them the Lowes credit card in order for them to give you the 5%.

Not sure I understand the "HD credit Card" in the title. Reading these posts, doesn't look like we need to have that to get the 5% off @ HD, right ?

HD will honor Lowes "official" coupon -- not printouts or copies. Coupons have to be valid. They can not be expired. HD can also match the Lowes 5% but you have to show that you have a Lowes card in order to get it. Like mentioned in above posts, you can not combine coupons. If you decide to take the 5% off it voids the deferred payments.

It's always good to ask an associate before you make your purchase. Especially if its a special order .

Not sure if this is that same thing as being discussed (if so, this is just clarification then), but Lowes is offering a permanent 5% discount to their Credit Card holders (possibly business only?). Home Depot appears to be matching the discount (i.e. put it on your Home Depot credit account) if you call them.

I tried this two weeks ago, and Home Depot said they would match it, but some form would need to be filled out -- still waiting on the form (NJ mail is pretty horrendous right now).

Do you have to put the purchase on the HD credit card to get the match? I have a Lowes card (at least did - have not used in seven years so might be dead), but don't have a HD card. I prefer to use gift cards purchased at Kroger for 6% CB and gas points.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014