• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
One page insert

$10.00 off an In Store Purchase. No minimum Purchase required. Offer valid through 12/15/2012

$10.00 no minimum & Free Shipping at FannyMay.com offer code10012 valid through 12/15/2012

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Just got my $20 saving pass code. Will try later to see if stacks with my 30% off.

LocalMotion (Dec. 16, 2012 @ 4:35p) |

Just ordered and stacked the 30% and the $20 off.

ORDER PAYMENT SUMMARY
Sub Total: $24.99
Promotion Discount: -$7.50
Enter... (more)

LocalMotion (Dec. 16, 2012 @ 5:22p) |

SWEET DEAL.

Finally shipped via UPS with tracking number!

Called to cancel the 30% off then applied the 25% off plus free ... (more)

LocalMotion (Dec. 20, 2012 @ 1:19p) |

Cheapest items (right now) before discount:

1/2 lb. Sugar-free Meltaways: $9.99 (reg. 12.99)- Now OOS
1 lb. Let it Snow Gift Box: $9.99 (reg. $14.99)
16-piece chocolate truffles: $12.99 (reg. $17.99)- Now OOS
1/2 lb. Snowball truffles: $14.99 - Now OOS
12 oz. Colonial Gift Tin: $14.99 (reg. $19.99) - Now OOS
10 oz. Almond Buttercrunch: $14.99 (reg. $19.99) - Does not appear to work with this free shipping item.
Pixie Cake Gift Tin: $14.99 (reg. $24.99) - Now OOS
13 oz. Peace Love Joy Assorted Chocolates: $19.99 - Now OOS

Note: Must have a positive balance in order to check out successfully (this is an issue with the $9.99 items if you are not charged tax).
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I found a couple of $14.99 items, but nothing under that. Anyone else have any luck?

Kev

Ohhhhhhh...they didn't send me that code!

Great to combine with one of the towers that is on sale for half-price right now (and, the 20% off Shopdiscover CashBack will hopefully work as well).

and my $30 Living Social voucher that I got for $15 a while back...

Buttercreams, and trinidads...here I come.

I was able to get the meltaways for $9.99. After taxes and the coupon my total was $.62

Cheapest items (right now) before discount:

1/2 lb. Sugar-free Meltaways: $9.99 (reg. 12.99)
1 lb. Let it Snow Gift Bos: $9.99 (reg. $14.99)
16-piece chocolate truffles: $12.99 (reg. $17.99)
1/2 lb. Snowball truffles: $14.99
12 oz. Colonial Gift Tin: $14.99 (reg. $19.99)
10 oz. Almond Buttercrunch: $14.99 (reg. $19.99)
Pixie Cake Gift Tin: $14.99 (reg. $24.99)
13 oz. Peace Love Joy Assorted Chocolates: $19.99

Note: Must have a positive balance in order to check out successfully (this is an issue with the $9.99 items if you are not charged tax).

(Adding this to the Member Summary now so folks can add to the list if they find additional deals.)

I'm getting the message "The promotion code you have entered is invalid. Please verify the code and try again."

I also don't see the in-store coupon? Perhaps I'm missing something?

EDIT: Perhaps I'm just a dunce, but I was confused by the formatting of the original post. Where it says "code10012," what youre actually supposed to input on the checkout page is simply "10012". Sorry for the confusion. That being said, I still do not see the in-store coupon?

Found this Let It Snow Gift Box for $9.99 but can't order though. Get a system error. Code works fine and total is $0 since no tax in my state. Tried w/o CC info and with 2 different cards. No luck.

Edit: Got it to work with a positive balance.

jm92 said:   I'm getting the message "The promotion code you have entered is invalid. Please verify the code and try again."

I also don't see the in-store coupon? Perhaps I'm missing something?

EDIT: Perhaps I'm just a dunce, but I was confused by the formatting of the original post. Where it says "code10012," what youre actually supposed to input on the checkout page is simply "10012". Sorry for the confusion. That being said, I still do not see the in-store coupon?

That is correct. You simply enter the number code during checkout where it asks if you have a promotional code.

The in-store coupon is in the Chicago Tribune newspaper, so if you don't have access to the newspaper insert, you can't use the coupon ("in-store" means that it's for use in a bricks-and-mortar store, not online).

@Vegas - Too bad your order didn't work (same thing happened when I tried to test it). Maybe it's because there was a zero balance on the order? You could try ordering two to see if it would go through then (that would still be an excellent deal, even if it's not free). Or, maybe it has to do with the fact that it's in their free shipping collection (I wonder if the $14.99 Almond Buttercrunch would go through?)...

VegasVegan said:   Found this Let It Snow Gift Box for $9.99 but can't order though. Get a system error. Code works fine and total is $0 since no tax in my state. Tried w/o CC info and with 2 different cards. No luck.

Great! It does make sense that the system won't accept an order for no payment. What did you end up ordering?

Thank you very much azs1. I have a Fannie May down the road so I figured I would pick some up there as well. Just missed the Chicago Trib mention in the title. Thanks.

jm92 said:   Thank you very much azs1. I have a Fannie May down the road so I figured I would pick some up there as well. Just missed the Chicago Trib mention in the title. Thanks.

Maybe you can go around to your neighbors' houses and "volunteer" to recycle their Sunday paper for them...lol

20% CashBack Bonus @ ShopDiscover

My Order of 1-lb Trinidads and 1-lb Buttercreams. Using my Living Social voucher ($15). When you go to check out a pop up comes up with few offers. I had trinidads in my cart @ $25 and the offer came up for $12.99, so I added offer, then removed my $25 trinidads.

Merchandise:
$37.98
Promotion Discount Code 10012:
-$10.00

( discount has been applied to your order)
Enterprise Gift Card:
$-27.98
Shipping Charge:
$15.98
Shipping Discount:
$ -15.98
Total Before Tax:
$0.00
Estimated Tax:
$0.00
Order Total:
$0.00

They also have the assorted - Colonial Gift Tin $14.99 12oz

azs1 said:   Ohhhhhhh...they didn't send me that code!

Great to combine with one of the towers that is on sale for half-price right now (and, the 20% off Shopdiscover CashBack will hopefully work as well).

Offer is not valid in combination with any offers found outside ShopDiscover
Not sure about the 20% CashBack, has anyone has success using offers/codes not found on Shopdiscover?

$0.62 shipped - Fannie May Delights Let it Snow Gift Box 1lb

+ 6% FatCash

Got the $10 BM card on today's Trib too.

robby69 said:   $0.62 shipped - Fannie May Delights Let it Snow Gift Box 1lb

+ 6% FatCash

so how'd you get it to work for under $10, call them?

azs1 said:   VegasVegan said:   Found this Let It Snow Gift Box for $9.99 but can't order though. Get a system error. Code works fine and total is $0 since no tax in my state. Tried w/o CC info and with 2 different cards. No luck.

Great! It does make sense that the system won't accept an order for no payment. What did you end up ordering?

Was going to get the 16 truffles for $3 shipped but decided to throw in the Let it Snow box also. Two boxes of Fannie May for $13 shipped is still a great deal. A nice couple of add-on Xmas presents...(maybe)

JaxFL said:   robby69 said:   $0.62 shipped - Fannie May Delights Let it Snow Gift Box 1lb

+ 6% FatCash

Eagle5740 also got it to work. I guess because the tax puts it over $10. No sales tax in my state.

Worked for me earlier, but when I forwarded the info to my son he said the code is now only taking off the shipping charge (merchandise total was over $10).
Update: Code worked on the Colonial gift tin, but wouldn't work when trying to order 2 each of Let it Snow Gift Box.

VegasVegan said:   JaxFL said:   robby69 said:   $0.62 shipped - Fannie May Delights Let it Snow Gift Box 1lb

+ 6% FatCash

Eagle5740 also got it to work. I guess because the tax puts it over $10. No sales tax in my state.

Didnt work for me, in IL.

Also in IL, worked for me earlier this morning.

begunn said:   azs1 said:   Ohhhhhhh...they didn't send me that code!

Offer is not valid in combination with any offers found outside ShopDiscover
Not sure about the 20% CashBack, has anyone has success using offers/codes not found on Shopdiscover?

I don't think I've ever failed to get CashBack on Fannie May, whatever code I use, but we shall see. It usually takes at least a day to get the email, so if it doesn't show up by tomorrow morning, I'll assume that it didn't work (I'll report back here on what happens).

It says free shipping when I order, but the check out is adding a delivery charge. What gives?

Looks like they changed the code to just take off the shipping...no let it snow discount for me except shipping.

Looks like the website crashed

Just ordered 2 Peanut Butter Buttons for $1.98 shipped.

Thanks, OP.

LocalMotion said:   Just ordered 2 Peanut Butter Buttons for $1.98 shipped.

Thanks, OP.

I can't find those.

azs1 said:   begunn said:   Offer is not valid in combination with any offers found outside ShopDiscover

I don't think I've ever failed to get CashBack on Fannie May, whatever code I use, but we shall see. It usually takes at least a day to get the email, so if it doesn't show up by tomorrow morning, I'll assume that it didn't work (I'll report back here on what happens).

FYI, I just got confirmation that I received 20% CashBack from my order last night using this code.

CRKev said:   LocalMotion said:   Just ordered 2 Peanut Butter Buttons for $1.98 shipped.

Thanks, OP.

I can't find those.

Here you go.

OOS.

Looks like the cheapest items are pretty much gone for now (either OOS or removed from the site while this code is active).

azs1 said:   azs1 said:   begunn said:   Offer is not valid in combination with any offers found outside ShopDiscover

FYI, I just got confirmation that I received 20% CashBack from my order last night using this code.

and how can you tell? thanks

JaxFL said:   azs1 said:   FYI, I just got confirmation that I received 20% CashBack from my order last night using this code.

I always get a confirmation email from them ("You've Earned Additional CashBack Bonus Through ShopDiscov​er") that tells me the retailer, the date of the order, and the amount of CashBack.

Ummm there's no such website as fannymay.com...

daredevil1 said:   Ummm there's no such website as fannymay.com...

You might try http://www.fanniemay.com/

azs1 said:   JaxFL said:   azs1 said:   FYI, I just got confirmation that I received 20% CashBack from my order last night using this code.

I always get a confirmation email from them ("You've Earned Additional CashBack Bonus Through ShopDiscov​er") that tells me the retailer, the date of the order, and the amount of CashBack.
Guess its time to contact them again. I looked ta the site and spoke to them before and ... no dice.

My order(s) just showed up on order history with ups numbers assigned. Thx op!

BEEFjerKAY said:   My order(s) just showed up on order history with ups numbers assigned. Thx op!

Happy Holiday's

Skipping 15 Messages...
SWEET DEAL.

Finally shipped via UPS with tracking number!

Called to cancel the 30% off then applied the 25% off plus free shipping.

ORDER PAYMENT SUMMARY
Sub Total: $24.99
Promotion Discount: -$7.50
Enterprise Gift Card: $-20.00
Shipping & Handling: $8.99
Total Before Tax: $26.48
Estimated Tax: $0.00
Order Total: $6.48

Total charged is $0.00

Came out to be a better deal than what was originally posted.

P.S. Was sent another 30% off no minimum too. Expires 02.15.13

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014