• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Thought this deal belongs here as need for speed most wanted only came out a month ago and is now on sale for $33 shipped!

http://store.origin.com/store/ea/search/?keywords=need+for+speed...

Origin powered by EA
See Origin powered by EA discounts that earn Up to 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Need For Speed (11.80kB)
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Just some notes because the title is a little misleading.

It's 40% off of select EA games @ Origin.com and 50% off of Need for Speed: Most Wanted.
Also, its $33 shipped if you order a physical copy. The PC download is sitting at a cool $24.99 Just nice to mention that. (You'll want to mention what platforms it's available on in the title).

You can also include criteria for free shipping:
Take advantage of free shipping for the holidays on orders $39 or more. Choose standard or economy (Valid through 12/21) shipping and get a jump on your holiday shopping. To receive your order before Christmas see below:

For standard shipping order by December 19th.
For economy shipping order by December 14th.

Thanks for the information and heads up. I'll be sure to be more specific when I post new deals!

Origin.com is the worst company ever to buy from online. They sent me a coupon for my birthday for 50% off a game. I tried to use it the day of my birthday (it was good for up to a month after my birthday) and it said the coupon was invalid. I spoke with support and they offered a 10% coupon which is a big difference from the 50% off I had. They then said I had to work with Level 2 support and it could be a few days before I hear from them. Over a week later I still hadn't heard and called them and I spoke to someone who said they would escalate the issue. 2 weeks went by without any contact. I called again and again was told Level 2 had to call me back. Well they never called me and instead I received an email stating that my ticket had been resolved and was closed. Worst customer service experience I have had with an online retailer.

nfsmw: is the game good for a player that usually burns out of racing games quick? The features always look so tempting but the time played never last too long for me, is this good and worth a try?

WHipLAsh13 said:   Origin.com is the worst company ever to buy from online. They sent me a coupon for my birthday for 50% off a game. I tried to use it the day of my birthday (it was good for up to a month after my birthday) and it said the coupon was invalid. I spoke with support and they offered a 10% coupon which is a big difference from the 50% off I had. They then said I had to work with Level 2 support and it could be a few days before I hear from them. Over a week later I still hadn't heard and called them and I spoke to someone who said they would escalate the issue. 2 weeks went by without any contact. I called again and again was told Level 2 had to call me back. Well they never called me and instead I received an email stating that my ticket had been resolved and was closed. Worst customer service experience I have had with an online retailer.

This sounds about right for EA. It is unfortunate that they devour talented gaming studios, forcing you into financially supporting EA and their shenanigans for sequels to games you've enjoyed in the past.

critten said:   nfsmw: is the game good for a player that usually burns out of racing games quick? The features always look so tempting but the time played never last too long for me, is this good and worth a try?

I don't have patience for most racing games anymore but when I played NFSMW, I couldn't put it down. I had to finish it in one sitting.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014