• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Just got back from The Home Depot in Homewood, Il and they had the Suncast 7X7 Alpine Shed on clearance for $199.03 (regularly priced at $799). great deal if you can find it. SKU 490930

http://www.homedepot.com/h_d1/N-5yc1v/R-202024486/h_d2/ProductDi...

Member Summary

Suncast 77 Alpine Shed
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

the item link says "online only" and "online exclusive", I wonder if it was something that was shipped to the store and returned or never picked up?
edit
Stores around here are $549 and $519, so it must not be online only.

Nice score, good luck to everyone else trying to get this deal. Huge YMMV.

799.00 in South Florida !!

must be a customer return .. price could have been marked down since it is online exclusive

they had 3 all on a pallet, and they seem to be clearing them out, but yes I'm sure it is a big YMMV. Keep an eye out though...

This was on clearance a few months ago at a couple of other locations. They have them in Austin, but the last time someone got this deal, the ones here weren't on clearance. I guess YMMV. Hopefully there are other lucky ones out there.

Can you post the recipt

If you do a search on shed in this forum, you'll find that this is almost always a local clearance and lots of people come up empty handed. Still a great deal if you can find it, and congrats OP.

wow, good bargain but too bad for metro atlanta for $799.
can someone post receipt in order to meet that price? it will not hurt to try. cross my fingers.
and ty, op.

So if anybody gets this (besides the apparent 2 others in Homewood, IL) please do post. Let's see just how YMMV this is. Great for you OP and you did say YMMV.

I was able to get one at Home Depot in San Antonio. $199! Went in to buy some grout and drove off with this shed too. Great Deal!

Website says online only..must be orders people did not take' nothing in phoenix that I could find

hmmmmm if that's so, could i game the system and order one not pick it up and wait for them to clearance it somehow?

GTPaPi said:   hmmmmm if that's so, could i game the system and order one not pick it up and wait for them to clearance it somehow?

I wondered the same thing. Or order 5 at 5 different nearby locations. It's very cheesy, to say the least. Makes me wonder if HD or any retailer might blacklist no-show customers the same way they blacklist customers w/ too many returns. However, if it's online only I don't think you can do online pickup / free ship to store. You'd likely have to be able to get it shipped free to your residence, then you return it and then you wait to catch it on a sweet deal before somebody else does.

Like I said, reeks to high hades of fromage. The devil customer incarnate...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014