• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Picked this up yesterday at Wallyworld. Samsung Gusto 2 prepay phone for Verizon for $15.00. The package came with a free Samsung bluetooth headset. The phone by itself is no deal but with the bluetooth it is. YMMV on the free bluetooth.

Member Summary

Samsung Gusto 2
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

pjrxj said:   Picked this up yesterday at Wallyworld. Samsung Gusto 2 prepay phone for Verizon for $15.00. The package came with a free Samsung bluetooth headset. The phone by itself is no deal but with the bluetooth it is. YMMV on the free bluetooth.

I recently lost my verizon smartphone and this phone (actually an older version of this, Samsung Gusto) came in handy as a basic phone until I scouted for my options for another smartphone. I would check my local wmt to see if they have one.

BTW, OP: Can you tell the city/state you found this at?

desidealmaster said:   pjrxj said:   Picked this up yesterday at Wallyworld. Samsung Gusto 2 prepay phone for Verizon for $15.00. The package came with a free Samsung bluetooth headset. The phone by itself is no deal but with the bluetooth it is. YMMV on the free bluetooth.

I recently lost my verizon smartphone and this phone (actually an older version of this, Samsung Gusto) came in handy as a basic phone until I scouted for my options for another smartphone. I would check my local wmt to see if they have one.

Novi, MI. A new prepay phone won't work on a post pay account right away. The phone would have to be activated for 6 months before it can be used on post pay. I buy several of these for my father in law. He breaks a phone around every other month.

pjrxj said:   desidealmaster said:   pjrxj said:   Picked this up yesterday at Wallyworld. Samsung Gusto 2 prepay phone for Verizon for $15.00. The package came with a free Samsung bluetooth headset. The phone by itself is no deal but with the bluetooth it is. YMMV on the free bluetooth.

Novi, MI. A new prepay phone won't work on a post pay account right away. The phone would have to be activated for 6 months before it can be used on post pay. I buy several of these for my father in law. He breaks a phone around every other month.

OH I See! Thanks for clarifying that.

Similar model and its predecessors, the Smooth and Accolade as low as $10 and Caper and Blitz were goldmines for eBay sellers until Verizon plugged the hole to use prepaid as a replacement for a post paid...
On your V account they even had a link for you to do it yourself...(change phones including prepaid to post paid)
Not anymore darn it.

WM dot come used to carry Verizon prepaid.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014