Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Revolution Coffee Mug, Black
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I'm having trouble with getting this to work.

Just add them both to your cart, once you check out there is a $5 promotion applied... there are teal and red versions of this mug too that have the same promo.

Thanks. I wasn't going to the checkout page so it wasn't showing up.

Thanks

Were there a lot of people stirring their mugs with batteries before?

Attention people who write product descriptions: Grammar counts.

I use this to stir my coffee. No more working up a sweat stirring my coffee. LOL

http://www.meritline.com/black-handheld-coffee-frother---p-28046...

Am I the only one that thinks this is a silly item and a waste of money?

kingaroonie said:   I'm having trouble with getting this to work.

I thought you meant the stirring doesn't work.

This one looks a bit nicer:

Brown Self-Stirring Mug

Go to a thrift store or a yard sale and get a coffee mug for fittycent.

suezyque said:   Am I the only one that thinks this is a silly item and a waste of money?

As someone who makes two cups of coffee every morning, each with a packet of artificial sweetener, this is actually kind of cool. It would save me from washing seven spoons a week.

If I'm too weak to stir my coffee without battery-operated assistance, how the heck am I going to muster the strength to lift the mug up to my mouth to drink from it?

chrispitude said:   suezyque said:   Am I the only one that thinks this is a silly item and a waste of money?

As someone who makes two cups of coffee every morning, each with a packet of artificial sweetener, this is actually kind of cool. It would save me from washing seven spoons a week.

Seriously, you can't rinse off a spoon?

suezyque said:   Go to a thrift store or a yard sale and get a coffee mug for fittycent.I bought him a bouquet but he rejected it and broke my heart. I am not getting him nuthin' no more.

I've been using the Meritline frother for years on every cup of coffee and they are awesome. Impossible to go back to spoon after trying it.

i prefer usb powered...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.