• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
•Add Canon EOS Rebel T3 12.2 MP Camera w/18-55mm Lens + Canon EF 75-300mm + Transcend 16 GB Memory Card + Canon 2400 SLR Gadget Bag + Tiffen 55mm UV Protection Filter to cart for $399.00 + $169.00 + $12.52 + $29.99 + $6.10 - $192.51 off at checkout = $424.10

Add to cart:

Link for T3

Link for lens # 2

Link for Memory Card

Link for Gadget Bag

Link for UV Filter

Apply Code: MIVIL56R at checkout

I hope this works for everyone.

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Canon EOS Rebel T3 + 2 lens + 16GB + Bag
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Promo code doesn't work for me.

Edit; Just kidding. I selected the wrong lens. Switched to the one linked and the code was fine. Make sure the lens is provided by amazong.

Thanks!! In for 1

In for one. Thanks

Looking for it. Thanks

Looking for it. Thanks

I'm getting:

There was a problem
The promotional code you entered cannot be applied to your purchase.

The only thing I'm noticing is that the lens is "Sold by: Pavilion Electronics" and not Amazon like the rest of the items. Could this be the problem?

This was what my final price was:

Items (5): $616.94
Shipping & Handling: $14.80
Promotion Applied: -$12.59
75-300 PROMO: -$150.00
Promotion Applied: -$29.99
Super Saver Discount: -$14.80
Total before tax: $424.36
Estimated tax to be collected: $0.00
Total: $424.36
Gift Certificate/Card: -$1.71
Order Total: $422.65

Qualifying offers:
75-300 PROMO
Promotion Applied
Promotion Applied
Promotion Applied
Promotion Applied
Super Saver Discount

NOTE< the correct lens sold by Amazon is out of stock and not expected to be delivered until after Christmas! Not a big deal for me...but just pointing that out.

If go to the lens line and click on the "27 new" link and select Amazon as the seller then I can get the "75-300" promo to work. Like you sai the lens is "Temporarily out of stock" but it's still a good deal.

Although it's EF-S, and therefore is not full-frame compatible, the EF-S 55-250 is arguably much more useful than the EF-75-300 MM, as it has IS for starters.
Using code GNWNIQRV, you can get that lens instead of the 75-300. There's also a different option to get the better 70-300 MM IS USM lens for about $200 after coupon.

I wish the Pixma Pro 9000 II wasn't out of stock, though and that there was still a $400 rebate on it. If I could've gotten it for free then I probably would have gone for this. The newer printers, like the Pro 100, have only a $300 rebate and that's with ordering the paper for another $50 on top of the $500 for the printer. Not a bad deal, but not free like the Pro 9000 II was.

I am also seeing the same error message. Are we applying at wrong location?

Used this promo today and got the deal (I was afraid it may have expired). The linked items only work if you go to the selection of "new" items (under the price) and choose the one that's from Amazon. (for the camera and the lens) Otherwise, it will tell you the promo code doesn't work. Thank you SO MUCH! I've been looking all over for a great deal on this camera bundle and the best I could find was $499. I don't mind waiting a little longer for the backordered telephoto lens!

I can't get discount when I chose Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III USM Telephoto Zoom Lens.
only non usm can get $150 off.(price is $159, not $169)
Does anybody has same problem.

In for one. Thanks. It's non USM Len.

You have to click on the selection of "new" items and choose the one that's from Amazon.com (even if a price doesn't show up, add it to your cart) It's on backorder, FYI.

I currently have Sonyy A300 with 50mm prime lens - produces outstanding pictures and all in HD quality. Does anyone know if canon T3 has the same HD picture capability ? (meaning it should fill up the whole screen on the big screen TV when I view pictures). Also how does this compare in low light conditions ? (ISO 800/1600 or higher). Ofcourse I will be buying a prime lens for this. I rarely use the kit lenses or the zoom lenses.

thanks.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014