• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
safeshoping said:   I buy only from USA sellers and as far as half year back of every month refill from same powerseller on dibuu auctions I never had problem with them While I have had the same results as you with other suppliers, I never can trust the recommendation of a person who suddenly joins up and his first message is praising someone or something being discussed. Just too coincidental. Please don't take it personally but that's the way it is and I hope you continue to sell lots of refills!

dibuu said:   Anybody tried Virgin Mobile $60 refill deal from Netstrada website for $42 ? I seen they sell on eBay too

check out the terms and conditions pagehere.

here's an excerpt: Easiest and fastest way to buy is to send us your own picture with identification, means You + ID on same picture. For security you can blackout any serial numbers from ID.

caveat emptor BIG TIME

guilty1 said:   dibuu said:   Anybody tried Virgin Mobile $60 refill deal from Netstrada website for $42 ? I seen they sell on eBay too

looks too much like a scam. $60 card now for $35.50. if it's too good to be true.............

Alibaba Link - Looks like the wholesale price is under $35. So, possible for the eBay'ers to buy in bulk and make a small profit.

Where do you get the $25 Virgin Mobile. I have tried WalMart twice within the past day and I get an email saying that they could not process the order. I had the same message a few months ago as well. I emailed them, but have no clue how long it takes them to get back to me.

guilty1 said:   dibuu said:   Anybody tried Virgin Mobile $60 refill deal from Netstrada website for $42 ? I seen they sell on eBay too

looks too much like a scam. $60 card now for $35.50. if it's too good to be true.............

Amazon sells $100 T-Mobile cards for "only" $119, so go figure.

I'm still using CrazyGameTime refills whenever I can't find a better deal on eBay from reputable dealers.

I've been able to score $50 T-Mobile cards for $35 and $40, every once in awhile. Dealers only have a handful, since they buy cell phones for use overseas and have no use for the $50 T-Mobile card that's included in the package. Therefore, they separate them and are able sell them at a discount or put them up for bid.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014