Starhawk (PS3) $9.99 @ Amazon

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Amazon has Starhawk (PS3) on sale for $9.99. Free shipping with Prime (free student accounts available) or if you spend $25 or more. Thanks discombubolated.

Note, ships within 3-4 weeks

Price Research: Our research indicates that Starhawk (PS3) is $27 lower (73% savings) than the next best available price from a reputable merchant with prices ranging from $37.

Member Summary

Starhawk (PS3)
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Sony
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

It is still $9.99 on Amazon, but when I copy and paste the link for some reason the price changes to $18

savenicky said:   

Price Research: Our research indicates that Starhawk (PS3) is $27 lower (73% savings) than the next best available price from a reputable merchant with prices ranging from $37.

I had no idea SD mod's posted on Fatwallet. Amusing..but "my" research indicates that this is $8.51 cheaper...since many third party sellers (that are filled using Amazon Prime) have it in-stock for this price.

A link might also help, OP:

Text

Warhawk which was before this game was SO much fun. I tried the demo of this and could not get into it, it as just too complicated for my simple mind.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014