• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
RadioShack now have Samsung Galaxy SIII on sale for $99.99 plus $50 Google Play credit and $10 coupon for every $50 spent. Pricing is good for new activation and upgrade.

Link to Verizon Samsung SIII in Black: http://radioshackwireless.com/eCommerce/SpecialOffer.aspx?...

This deal is good for Verizon, Sprint & AT&T.

RadioShack
See RadioShack coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Samsung Galaxy SIII
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer

Original ad
Thanks hostar
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I'm with Verizon, I'm not sure whether you can do it this way. For Verizon, I have done this before. BTW, Bestbuy also h... (more)

Alexckyan (Dec. 16, 2012 @ 9:18a) |

Please keep us updated regarding when the remaining $10 coupons arrive. I have heard everything from the coupons not sh... (more)

drzeyas (Dec. 19, 2012 @ 1:34p) |

Sorry, I forgot to update. I got 2 $10 coupons via email with expiry date 1/13/2013. I used 1 to purchase a 16GB micro S... (more)

Alexckyan (Dec. 19, 2012 @ 2:02p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Is this Verizon only? I have been looking but I have an AT&T renewal..

Pls put VZ in the title...

The deal is for Verizon, Sprint & AT&T new & upgrade.

I want to edit, but the heading is limit the no. of characters. I've added in the body. This deal is good for Verizon, Sprint & AT&T new & Upgrade.

Really nice deal.

Deal Dead

youngcrv said:   Really nice deal.

Umm...descent deal if you missed all BF deals (it was free from T-Mobile to $49.99 from other carriers). Even Radio Shack had this phone for $49.99 during BF. Expect to see more $50 deal for Samsung GS3 during Christmas sales.

BTW, I bought GS3 during BF for $50 and love it!

Got my daughter's SIII for AT&T on Black Friday at Best Buy for $49. She LOVES it!

Several deals on the Galaxy SIII actually.

Sprint: Buy a Samsung Galaxy S III for $99.99 and get a Samsung Galaxy S II for FREE. This applies for new/upgrades on either device and the devices can be on the same plan or separate plans but both phones must be rung up on the same receipt.
ATT: Buy a Samsung Galaxy S III for $99.99 and get a Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket for FREE. This applies for new/upgrades on either device and the devices can be on the same plan or separate plans but both phones must be rung up on the same receipt.
Verizon: Buy a Samsung Galaxy S III for $99.99 and get a Samsung Stratosphere II for FREE. This applies for new/upgrades on either device and the devices can be on the same plan or separate plans but both phones must be rung on the same receipt.

This special promotional pricing is effective through close of business this Saturday December 15th 2012. It is important to note that Sprint and ATT upgrades become eligible on the 1st of the month at RadioShack and Verizon upgrades can be processed by store associates up to seven days before the eligibility date.

Also, RadioShack continues to offer a $50 Google Play store credit for the purchase of a Samsung Galaxy S III. This specific offer is valid through 12/29 according to in store promotional materials.

Finally, RadioShack is offering a free $10 coupon for every $50 spent in store. Ensure that your email address is properly recorded on the receipt before leaving the store. Also, the coupons take about two to three business days but can take as long as seven calendar days to arrive. The coupons cannot be stacked such as utilizing two $10 coupons to get $20 off a transaction but the coupons can all be used on the same day, on separate items.

Let me know if you have any more questions guys!

Oooh! That is tempting, but I don't want to pay for the data. I was never tempted until I saw this SIII. My older girls have versions of the HTC something that is nice, but not as nice as this SIII.

BOGO offer is in store only. I order online and they have not charge me sales tax, so I save another $70.

Alexckyan said:   BOGO offer is in store only. I order online and they have not charge me sales tax, so I save another $70.With RadioShack or your mobile carrier? If your carrier, which one?

Through RadioShack website.

Entertainment book has 10 off 40 to stack.

Super phone!!

So I called my local Radio Shack to confirm the deal. The said it is b1g1 free for the sgs3. So I went to the store, upgraded my account and put two Samsung galaxy s 3 on. As I am ringing it up the 50 google play came up twice. However the b1g1 free did not come up. I have now spent 1.5 hrs in the store and they told me that I have to get the s2.

But the ad they in store does no say the galaxy s2 or s3. It doesn't specify at all. So pretty much they pulled a bait and switch and I have wasted 1.5 hrs.

Manager is not in and I am having them call corporate to see what they can do for wasting my time with a bait in switch.

That's suck. I purchased online to save sales tax and received the phone today. I'm happy with the new phone. I spent:
phone $99.9
screen protector (filler) 9.9
Total $109.98
Less $50 Google Play $50.00
Less 2 $10 coupon, $20.00
Net $39.98

I've not receive Google Play Credit & $10 coupons yet, they should email to me within 7 days. For BOGO, I guess they will charge you for both phones for sales tax, maybe you should consider buy through online & just wait for 2 days.

I went to the store to see if I could get the B1G1 by adding a line and they said that I had to add a line AND have one of my current lines eligible for an upgrade to get the free phone. That seems like too much since I am adding a line, why do I need to be eligible for an upgrade too? Ugh.

Great deal, got the blue for Verizon last night in store. Thanks OP!

Update : I got the $50 Google Play Creidt via email. Still waiting for 2 $10 coupons. The screen protectors I order do not fit and I have to return. Now Target have ZAGG 'Invisible Shield ' on sale for $11.99 ($3 off original price).

If i purchase at RadioShack store - AT&T add a line for S3. Do they immediately give a new number and activate it. Can i ask them to activate on Christmas day. Its a gift.

If i buy AT&T galaxy s3 at RadioShack store - ADD a line - Will they activate immediately and give a new number? Can i buy now and activate on Christmas day as it is a gift.

I'm with Verizon, I'm not sure whether you can do it this way. For Verizon, I have done this before. BTW, Bestbuy also have S3 promotion today for $49.99 new and upgrade, you have one more option.

Please keep us updated regarding when the remaining $10 coupons arrive. I have heard everything from the coupons not showing up to only one showing up to coupons arriving already expired.

Sorry, I forgot to update. I got 2 $10 coupons via email with expiry date 1/13/2013. I used 1 to purchase a 16GB micro SD card, I pay around $3 net. I've also used the $50 Google Play Credit to purchase app and no problem. BTW, I get another $5 coupon when I check my upgrade status. Except for the screen protector, my experience is good.
The sweet point of this deal is, they don't charge me Sales Tax. I think $30 for Samsung S3 is a good deal. Even better than Verizon free phones offer, Verizon will charge me sales tax, and certainly more than $30 if you are in Calif.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.