• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
HD TV, internet, voice, free wireless router, $300 Visa card.

Link

Add Showtime, Cinemax and/or HBO to bundle @ 50% off for the first six months.

I'm not sure if this is the same offer MrCheap posted a month ago...the screen was way different for me, and I don't see an expiration date...

Verizon Wireless
See Verizon Wireless promo codes that earn Up to $75.00 FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Verizon FIOS
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I did this deal, 300 gift card with contract. saw an ad on tv last night for a 150 gift card with the no contract plan, but all the same to me as its just easier to keep the same company for 2 years vs hopping year to year as I have been. Mr Cheap deal had a $5 a month increase year 2, which this deal does not. The couldnt adjust me to this deal after i signed up, but still happy. They kill ou on the dvr/box rentals, comcast is much more reasonable on those, but 110 a month after taxes and fees is okay.

Darn it...!!! Fark all those evils...
Due to the evil corrputed empire TWC (has bribed the NYC & all NY State offices to support it's monopoly), No VZ's Fios available in my hoods !!!

I have FIOS here in New York and its awesome! 50Mbs download speed! And a free wireless router setup with proper security. I'vs not had a single problem with FIOS phone/TV/internet in 2 years. Cablevision on the other hand was a nightmare! Problems with the cable TV and internet all the time.
Just sayin.

spsaver said:   HD TV, internet, voice, free wireless router, $300 Visa card.

Link

Add Showtime, Cinemax and/or HBO to bundle @ 50% off for the first six months.

I'm not sure if this is the same offer MrCheap posted a month ago...the screen was way different for me, and I don't see an expiration date...

Wont taxes etc add up to 100 a month!

Good find OP.

Their TV offering is called "FiOS TV Prime HD", but you have to pay $6.99 if you want a HD set-top box. In other words, the effective cost is $79.99+$6.99= $86.98 for most of us.

Also if you have work email address and your company participates, you may be eligible for a Verizon Connections program Discount of $10 per month.

Not available for current customers, apparently, even though they keep thanking me for being a "valued" customer. Been battling with them after my previous contract expired and they jacked my rates up $40/month. IMHO, both Verizon and Comcast are garbage.

Fios will be available in my area by 2019 in the last rolling out phase. I bet by then, there will be something superior than Fios, so there will be no need for Fios.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014