• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Talon G2 Rock Shoe - Men's $59.92 FS @ mountaingear

http://www.mountaingear.com/webstore//Gear/Climbing/Talon-G2-Roc...

With a sensitive midsole and tough TRAX rubber outsoles and rand, Evolv's Talon G2 Rock Shoe provides plenty of comfort in a slightly more aggressive shoe. The non-stretchy synthetic Synthratek upper and the soft, interior cotton liner are perforated for enhanced breathability while a rigid, non-perforated heel cup ensures a consistent fit over time.

Member Summary

Talon G2 Rock Shoe - Men's
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Who's playing ?? and what times the rock show! I'd look pretty spiffy arriving in these !!

I was searching for a deal on rock climbing shoes. Maybe if this was around last week, then again they have laces which I wasn't too interested in. Ended up getting some from Mad Rock. They have an outlet shop with great savings, but limited sizes of course.

Mad Rock Outlet

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014