Voting History
rated:
Web Hosting - Hostlatte.com December promotion coupons

http://www.facebook.com/hostlatte

limited to the first 50 customers
Espresso Short $6/year - Coupon Code: xmasshort
Espresso Tall $9/year - Coupon Code: xmastall
Espresso Grande $12/year- Coupon Code: xmasgrande

Remember to select yearly payment, otherwise the coupon will not apply. Dedicated IP address is not included with this promotion!

Promotion will end on Dec 26th, there is only 50 coupons available!

Also
1st December 2012 Special:
$15/year for life!
Free Domain!
Disk Space: 5 GB
Bandwidth: 100 GB
Domains Allowed: 2

Member Summary

HostLatte
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks! Was just scouring around for a basic hosting deal... (Just something simple for class files/recreation/family.)

I got in on the Thanksgiving web promotion.

It's a great deal

The customer service is outstanding.

As a senior citizen whose memory is not as good as it once was let me say that Sean @ Hostlatte was extremely patient and understanding.

It's been many many years since I had made a webpage and they were really helpful in making sure that I got everything set up okay

Great deal! I was going to post this promotion! Been with them for over 2 years and Sean has been the best! Be sure to check out Hostlatte facebook page if the promotion expires (http://www.facebook.com/hostlatte) they usually have a promotion every month.

Nice deal! Signed up for the Espresso tall in October during another promo (forgot which one).
Great service and staff all around

Thanks! Purchased hosting from Hostlatte. Nothing but the best service, they helped me setup my account and transferred everything over from my old host.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014